Immediate Media - Prima Baby Awards Scam

I entered some awards with this company for one of their baby magazine but have since heard rumors that they changed the judge's results based on their favorite clients. My emails have been ignored by them since. How is a small independent start up like mine ever meant to make it if big companies like them are acting so unethically? I know its just a rumor I've heard and I have no evidence but if you look at the winners, it does seem like some of the better products lost out to inferior ones from better known companies. I think their needs to be some sort of law when people are paying to enter awards that there should be some sort of independent audit of the results. I wont work with them again, previously they have closed down a magazine and never told me whilst still invoicing me for adverts that never ran in a magazine that no longer existed... This has been my experience and I wanted to share it to protect other small businesses who pay out of their pockets and don't have marketing budgets like these giants.
ID
Nuremberg, Bavaria
Reason of review
Feel cheated
Loss
Preferred solution
Protect others in my situation.