Holy Grale - Trendy Hipster Clown Car Bar

Beer breath hipsters eating $25 burger and fries and talking pompously about craft beer. What's not to like? No one knows why anyone has to write 100 words to make the grade for this review. In fact, someone should start a complaint thread about the 100 minimum reqyurement. Plus, small words like to, at, in, and out count the same as multisyllabic extravaganzas such as antidisestablishmentarianism. That is not fair or even proportional. In any event, I will say it again. Holy Grale is a place for craft beer wanks. There are plenty of good bars in Louisville, no need to waste time here.
ID
#671996 Review #671996 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reason of review
Poor customer service

AddvantageUSA - I See Trolls! "Pissed Off" Paid Off Bogus Scam Trolls

Let me get this out front: I am a self employed, small business owner. I like AddvantageUSA. Great company. Credit for me after the ex ruined my credit in our divorced. They gave me a chance to buy the best products and build a fresh start with my credit history. Great idea, right? So, I am searching the net and stumble across all these repetitive complaints. I think, HUH? This isn't the company I know. Every company has a problem here and there, but not all this trash talk. I've been with Addvantage for more than six months, made THREE purchases, and never had a problem. My first order, fine. My second order, fine. My third order? You guessed it, fine. I make my living as a marketing consultant, and the only thing I can figure out about this is someone doesn't like the competition. Must be trolls up in here.

LOL i think your the troll... must work for them

You are so full of S#%T, you obviously work for the company, because consumers don't go around on scam alert sites validating companies for no reason. I personally have been taken for $198.89 from this company and they have never responded to any of my request for a refund.

They. however will respond to the FBI and the better business bureau, so save the BS before you be included in the scam!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Port Aransas, Texas
Pros
  • Getting a new start on building up my credit
Reason of review