LA Fitness McDonough Bad Business Practices

La Fitness #421852
I guess the real question is why was your car broken into? Of all the cars in the lot, they had to break into yours. Sounds like you need to hide the iPods, laptops, cellphones, whatever you have carelessly laying in open view inside your car. You are the problem...not the gym. You have paid for your carelessness and in turn am whining to the Internet community. Shame on YOU.
0 1

New 2012 Jeep Wrangler Paint Issues

Chrysler #421850
Sorry to hear. I live in Toledo where the Jeeps are made. Name some names...I'll take care of them for ya! (winks)
comment to review:

A & E Factory service, the most horrible company ever dealt with!

Ae Factory Service #421849
"If it's gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my *** in the mashed potatoes!" Kwaa-kwaaaaaa!

Panda express...rip off

Panda Express #421848
Where is this Panda Express at??? The one by my house is AWESOME...tons and tons and tons of delicious chicken to engourge over. Oh god...I have to get some now. (drives away)

Target Electronics - Store 2277 Lexington,SC 29073

Target #421847
Thanks for the review...I won't shop there. I'll *** in there, but definitely won't shop in that store. NOpe. Not gonna.
comment to review:

Refuses to take back merchadise

Target #421844
Earth to Philadeli(whatever the h**l)s, you can't returned soiled bedsheets to a store in hopes of getting your money back. Maybe a swap for some new ones, but who is going to take back soiled bed sheets. You're dumb for thinking Target would take them back...plus you "lost" the receipt after just 2 days?? Are you serious??? Target had every right to deny you a refund. YOU are in the wrong.

BOOTY JUICE Gel

Booty Gel #421842
*** yeah dis stuff sucks balllls. I hope knowbody buys it.
comment to review:

Pharmacy unwilling to fill prescriptions.

Target #421837
I love that Target store on Ford Rd. Getting prescriptions filled at Target is like buying underwear at Toys'R'Us....it's just common sense NOT to do it. Go to an actual pharmacy in a supermarket or a stand alone pharmacy. I would never get a medication at Target. That's my 2 cents....and I really like that Target store.