Restoration Hardware Furniture Review from Bogot, Distrito Especial

I purchased $8k worth of furniture from the Winter Park FL location. The next day, I woke up to do some research on how to care for my dream couch. Instead, I came across this website. I read horrible review, after horrible review for a few hours. Needless to say, I was very pissed and felt dupped. As soon as the store openned, I returned and requested a refund. The sales clerk was nice but reluctant in completing my request. She simply wanted to know why my attitude changed overnight. I told her about this website and she gave me some stock replies. So I started asking questions. Why isn't this company accredited by the BBB? Where is your furniture made? What is the warranty on this $6k couch? When none of her replies satisfied me, I went back to just wanting my money back. Thank GOD, nothing was a special order. (Since that too is a part of their scam). You haven't even processed my order, yet it's non refundable? Shady business practices. So there is no written warranty on furniture from this store. Just a pledge to make things right. Furniture is made in China. Which is why you can't pick it up. The BBB refuses to accredit them because of their horrible customer service and delivery issues after a sale. Right before and during a sale, everything seems great and acceptable. Once that order is placed, it's like you no longer matter. The Winter Park store didn't dismiss me. In fact, they were confident I'd be back once I completed my research. Suffice it to say, I dodged a bullet. If you want truly custom furniture, that's made in America in 38 days from your order date, that comes with a lifetime written warranty, great customer service from the actual owners, and can be picked up or delivered. Then visit cococohome.com. They are accredited by the BBB and I haven't found a complaint online. That's where I will be spending $10k next week when I fly up to design my new furniture from scratch. The workmanship is impeccable.

Sounds like you work for "Lexington" furniture. Too bad.

ID