Limelight By Alcone - THE WORST COMPANY

First of all I received my make up about a month after ordering, which I was kind of bummed about but I understood due to Covid and everything surrounding shipping. Once it came I was out of town helping my elderly mother so I didn't actually open the package until about 26 days after the products actually arrived at my home. Once I opened the products and tried them the color was totally off - I literally looked like an oompa loompa with bright pink cheeks - I ordered the foundation and blush. I think had the color been matched the product was so-so and I would have just kept it but unless you're an orange this color isn't going to match anyone!!! I was fine but wanted to exchange it or return these products but since I was 9 days over the 30 days since this product landed in my mailbox they will not do ANYTHING for me. My suggestion is unless you are really good about receiving and shipping back immediately don't use this company. They can take over 30 days to get me my product but I take less than 2 weeks over their 30 day policy and they won't even exchange a product that is beyond wrong. I will NEVER order another thing from this company and my mom who is a longtime customer will now be switching to another company who will stand behind bad products.
ID
#2014865 Review #2014865 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Limelight By Alcone Foundation
Cons
  • Corporate policies
  • Product not as described
  • Terrible customer service
Loss