No Concern for Customers

Toll Brothers #1979052
Please feel free to ask Toll Brothers attorneys for your copy of the Water Intrusion, Framing and Mechanical Checklists. Tell Toll Brothers Attorneys, Sean Connolly from Collegeville, PA sent you.
0 0

Home Discussions

Toll Brothers #1975173
Please feel Free to ask Toll brothers attorneys for your copy of the Water Intrusion, Framing and Mechanical Checklists. Tell Toll Brothers Attorneys, Sean Connolly from Collegeville, PA is the only home owner in the country that has copies for his home. They hide these documents from you as they are legally destructive. You can contact me directly if you would like via the message board and I surely help you with your problems.
2 0
1 reply
Michal Wpm
#2013439
Watch out for that arbitration clause.

Warranty Issue with Windows

Toll Brothers #1971996
Hi Bob, I can help you. I have the legal documents that Toll Brothers will not share with you regarding the installation of your windows and any defects. I believe there is direct message app that you can send a message to me. Your e-mail and phone# does not fully show in post. Thanks, Sean
1 0

Mortgage Fraud, Material Misstatements, Appraisal Fraud, Wire Fraud

Toll Brothers #1969363
Send me your e-mail on here and I will reach out to you directly. See my profile picture. Its the Toll Brothers Water Intrusion Checklist. I am the sole owner and homeowner of this internal legal document in the entire country. Toll Brothers attorneys know I am the guy that is going to expose the Mold and Fraud for 100's or 1000's of other victims of their fraud.
0 0