Toll Brothers - Mortgage Fraud, Material Misstatements, Appraisal Fraud, Wire Fraud

Toll Brothers falsified the appraisal, mortgage, and employees have engaged in other illegal criminal behavior while constructing our new home and other new homes. All building systems have failed to include we have black toxic mold throughout the home. We also uncovered scale-able fraud in other homes in our neighborhood and other communities as well where even our former attorney engaged in misconduct to try to steal our families case evidence that for sure will help other affected Toll Brother families. Former employees turned over damaging legal evidence to our family, that we hope to help other affected Toll families once our matters are adjudicated in sworn complaints to Federal and State agencies that will be made available for public consumption. Hang in there Toll Brother victims!

User's recommendation: Run away as fast as you can.

#1968378

We discovered new construction mold in our Toll Brothers home as well. How can I contact you directly?

#1969363
@Katrinia Nrm

Send me your e-mail on here and I will reach out to you directly. See my profile picture.

Its the Toll Brothers Water Intrusion Checklist.

I am the sole owner and homeowner of this internal legal document in the entire country. Toll Brothers attorneys know I am the guy that is going to expose the Mold and Fraud for 100's or 1000's of other victims of their fraud.

#1941359

Fraud Brothers

View more comments (2)
ID
#2010054 Review #2010054 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Horsham, Pennsylvania
Service
Toll Brothers Home Buying
Pros
  • Master fraudsters
Cons
  • Fraudsters
Loss
Preferred solution
Full Refund, Triple Damages, Contacting State, and Federal Agencies alerting of the fraud