African Pride - Hair Care Product Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My complaint is with African pride relaxer"new & improve". I have done everything possible to work out a solution with the customer relation department about this product. Not only did it damage my hair to the point that its going to take a while to repair it looks as if I have permanent damages in some spots and was referred to see a dermatologist. I am very disaplointed in a company that use this name but make you feel like you should have NO pride in your apperrance. Now I'm having anxiety attacts because I can't get HELP from this company. No return call, no apology, no inquiry on my situation only when I can get someone one the phone which have lead up to weeks and now months. I've sent picture of my hair 5 days after the incident which turned out worse than the pictures. My hair came out in plugs, I'm bald in the back right side, my edges are gone, I have two spots that won't fill in,and my hair came out by the full strains. I am an African American and in the 30 years of using perm have Never went through anything like this.
#1935042

Please contact me so that we can do a class action law suit Ms Roberts-770-875-****

ID