Clear Choice - People need to be warned

Do not sign anything 2mins prior to surgery........ 2 minutes prior to my surgery the anesthesiologist entered the Room and asked me to sign a release form -then I could not possibly read due to not having my glasses in the ldim lighting..so he explained that it was to let me know that they would ipossibily. Incubate .me..put a tube down my throat - for my comfort. I came to find that It was a protection to cover his *** he must have cubate since I was allergic to penicillin as I reported to him I would have had a badd reaction to the anesthesiologist choice of medicine . As soon as it was administered my throat closed up I ripped the garment of the woman assisting him saying that I couldn't breathe and soon I could not talk either she informed by anesthesiologists of my condition he did not turn around no eye contact he just stated that I would be fine. Remains to be horrifying every time I relive it. Unfortunately malpractice suits are not popular unless you lose a limb you'd be hard pressed to find legal Representation. a big knowledge my discomfort and fear. are admitted their part-. had they not lied. when my sister question their behavior. - blamed it on a panic attack . apparently suffered. implying I didn't have the sense to tell the difference. I could have forgiven them. so this is the only Justice I can have. Be formed and beware. you have one day put aside that you meet all the doctors and staff ...that will be in that room the day of your surgery. this is when all the paperwork is signed all and any questions are answered. No reason you should be asked last mineut to sign anything!!!iFlags went up when you walk in with that paper 3 minutes prior to surgery. listen to your gut. never sign something you cannot read. I never signed anything 2 minutes prior to your surgery. never believe what a doctor says the paperwork says. there is no such thing as being incubated for your comfort. unless the doctor can show you enough respect to turn to you and say. I understand you'll be taken care of. I understand your throat is closed I will not let you die. I was hoping. did you talk to Julian about dismissing the anesthesiologist. but the doctor had quit a week later. for personal reasons I'm told. and they are not at Liberty to tell me where he went. I don't know the name of the anesthesiologist he was employed November 24th. 2018. at this Clinic. Beware.

Wow. That is scary just readings that..

ID
#2006635 Review #2006635 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Monterey Park, California
Pros
  • Great prodect
Cons
  • Failed to take responsibility to protect patrons
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution