Eagle Aircraft - Horrible treatment and unsatisfactory service

I was going to Eagle Aircraft in Valparaiso, IN to get my private pilots license, and pursue my dream of flying. They told me about a program through Liberty University online that would help with my schooling and cover the cost of the flight training. They made it sound so great, and then I did the math and in the end i would end up paying the exact same amount that they would supposedly cover. They kept pushing it on me, and telling me how great it is and that it would help me get a job when I was done. So I started the application process, and right before I finalized the papers they wanted more money as a down payment after i had already started with my flight training. Then after I told them how the program was a scam and that I didn't want to do it they decided to charge me for all of my flight time plus interest. I do NOT recommend going there at all because the owner of the school is rude. She was going onto my personal social media site and commenting rude and sarcastic comments on my posts and would message me telling me i needed to pay her immediately. Needless to say i might be forced to get a lawyer to settle the situation due to her recently escalating the situation by threatening me with court.

I have been enrolled in the Liberty program for over a year and have completed my instrument rating, commercial single engine, multi engine ratings and am working on flight instructor now. I have found both John and Joy, the owners, and the entire team very pleasant to work with.

I am not sure what this gentleman is talking about. He should know that flying is not an inexpensive hobby and that someone, him, is going to need to pay for it.

ID
Valparaiso, Indiana
Cons
  • Treatment i got
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Contact the University for the payment.