Onlywig - Wig I ordered

I ordered a blonde wig in HUMAN HAIR for an antique doll. I needed human hair as I needed to color it and have it styled. I need to add these are wigs for women, not dolls. I have a large doll. 5-7 day turn around became 4 weeks. But-when I got the wig? It was brown, not human hair and not a side part. Wasted my money. They refuse refund. This is cheap fake wig. Saran hair, the worst Ive ever seen. I could have done better with a Halloween wig.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this co. They are liars.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Little Caesars - Poor food

Little Caesars - Poor food
Update by user Sep 01, 2020

Never contactedme

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2020
On 7-27 I ordered bread sticks and the extra best pizza. The bread sticks are normally fairly raw but that night much worse. The 2.5 breadsticks had to be cooked several minutes. The pizza was awful. Next to no cheese at all and the same on pepperoni. It was stuffed crust but it wasnt. 13.00 and 20 min each way wasted. I threw it away. Cooked and ate 2.5 breadsticks. Whats going on here?
ID
#2093406 Review #2093406 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Prineville, Oregon
Product
Little Caesars Pizza

Red Robin - Mothers day dinner

On sunday night my son took me to dinner at town center store. For whatever reason the hostess didnt tell the waiter we were there, so we were left sitting 20 min while 2 sets of people that came in behind us were helped at once. Because it was about 8:30 when we got there, it was even later when our order was at last taken and needless to say we felt rushed, and worse yet, staff was sweeping right next to us with dust flying. I dont know whose job it is to notify the wait staff, but she sure had no issue informing 2 others of people seated, it was just us. Another person took our orders and i was not even allowed to state my side, she decided for me. The food, once it got there was very good, with the exception of the fact i wanted salad and not fries, but the woman decided that. Very bad. The fries would have been fine but all i got were tail end pieces, kinda like the cheap bags from wal mart. When they brought more fries, with an extra charge, they were fine. I was dissappointed in the service, so was my son, who had a bill of 43, and still left a 13 tip. Good thing he was paying i would have left a 25 cent piece if you get my drift. I have no idea what the issue was. It was honestly my first time at red robin. I wanted to let you know so it could be corrected. Now, once the waiter was there, he was ok. But there was still the issue with me not being allowed to order, which was really bad, and the tiny pieces of fries, really bad, and them sweeping by us as we were eating, really bad. That is the first time in my life that ive not been given a chance to order. Then it says endless fries which she ordered for me, and no one said there was a charge for the garlic fries. So to make it clear, the waiter wasnt around, and a waitress took our order. She is the one who didnt allow me to order. There was also no ketchup on the table and we were not given forks or napkins or plates till well after the starters got there. Very dissapoinnted. Burger was very good.
Jacksonville, Florida
Service
Red Robin Waiter
Pros
  • Onion ring tower
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Verified Reviewer

Tires Plus - Buy 3 get 1 sale charged for 4.

I was tire shopping on a budget. I spoke to the man at tires plus the week of may 18. I saw the falken 950 on sale for 72.00 and buy 3 get 1 free. I asked how much it would be for the tires and install. I had to know how much so to be able to know if I had enough. So the man broke it down for me. 216 for the tires plus install 16.99 per tirex4 plus tax. I had the tires put on, and wiper and oil change. But on tne invoice, they charged me 72.00 x4. They said thats how it was done. Well, it sure wasnt said to me like that, or I would not have bought those tires. If the discount per say, then it should be explained. The tires were in sale, 72.00. And they were buy 3 get 1 free. Black and white. They claim the tires are 96.00 and they discount to the 72.00 making it buy 3 get 1 free. Well, he didnt say that to me. So, because of that, I have 20.00 to last me an entire week. the service was good, except they said I would either be given a ride back to work and picked up, or tneyd have it done in the 2 hours I could wait. I did loose an hour of work because i could not get a ride and they didnt get done in time. So, I did get docked an hour at work. As of now, ive asked for a refund of 72.00 plus tax, but doubt I will get it. I think its a shame they place an ad for a tire sale and then refuse to honor it. Shame on tires plus for taking advantage of a senior. For not explaining, and for giving me one price and charging me another. Word of warning, do not go to this store unless you grt everything clear, even if you think its clear. Even if one employee gives you a price, double check, because another gives you a different price. It may not seem like alot of money, but my bill was 425, and it hurt. They extra 72.00 plus tax hurt. I should have been given the chance to buy the cheaper tires, by being given the right price in the beginning. Shame on palm valley tires plus.

Hello Rachelmcc, we would like to apologize you had such an upsetting experience purchasing tires from our store. We would like to get this addressed.

Please reach out to us at bfsocial@***.com. Include details about your visit and any invoice numbers if you have them.

We would be more than glad to help you get this looked into. We hope to hear from you soon!

@Consumer A

If this is the way it works then first i should not have be told one price and charged another, but in any event, just in case someone like me doesnt know, it should have been explained. Not everyone drives a fancy new car.

Some of us are working people trying to get to work. I would sure hate to think I was taken advantage of because of my age. I couldnt afford 72 a tire for a wreck of a car im trying to keep running till i can do better. Thats no sale.

You put the tires on sale, and offer buy 3 get 1 free and the say theyre not 72 but 90 something. Someone must be used to working at pep boys, i thought tires plus was better then that. Thank you guy that gave me honest price, shame on guy who didnt. Well, he said the manager wouldnt do anything, so i called the head office.

Look up the invoice. They have my name as curtain, why I dont know. 2001 sebring. Tires, oil change and wipers.

The shame is, my car needs more work,and i would of been back. Older ladies beware. Or if youre poor. 425 was nearly my whole check.

Thats why i was asking prices to see if i could get tires to keep going to work.

If im wrong or right, no matter now.

But it should have been made clear. I would have gone to tire kingdom instead.

View more comments (1)
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Service
Tires Plus Oil Change
Cons
  • Failed to honor ad for tires
Reason of review