Resolved: Bobby Rahal Motorcar Company - Used car scam artists - Bobby Rahal Mercedes in Wexford

Update by user May 27, 2015

Contacted by the General Manager and worked out a solution that will make it right. Awesome customer service on his part, he made sure that the issue was taken care of in just two days. He has regained my confidence in this company and i would definitely return there again.

Original review posted by user May 18, 2015
Purchased a used truck from these folks in NOV '13 after asking that the service department and body shop look over it to make sure it was in sound shape. After being assured that there were no mechanical problems and that it had NOT been wrecked or repainted, I purchased the truck. used vehicles have their issues, I understand. First the running board motors, park sensors, and wheel bearings all went within a few months. The paint on the hood literally is peeling off because it was repainted at some point which they specifically told me it was not! I even waited to pick the truck up so their body shop could look at it! Now it sits un-driveable because the transmission is shot. This dealership had the best reputation in the area which is why I bought there instead of another. I face $9100 of repair bills to a truck that was "perfectly fine" and "Never repainted or wrecked" according to their employees 18 months ago. I have contacted their customer service department and got no callback, then wrote to them online and got no response there. I guess my opinion doesn't matter because i am not buying a $100K Mercedes. what a sad excuse for service when they were supposed to be the best! You would think that a company owned by Rahal would want to make this right instead of just ignoring it. We will never buy there again and i suggest you don't either!
Resolved
ID
Wexford, Pennsylvania
Cons
  • Getting manipulated to make a sale
Reason of review