Government Contract Registry - Www.govbizone.com took money but never provided services

They requires an upfront payment of $1995 and they said specifically "we would not accept payment unless you were definitely qualified for a GSA". So I bit, like a fool, when normally I would look into a company like this before I gave them a CC over the phone but I knew I could do a charge-back with my CC company and they would take it off instantly and require "Government Contract Registry" to prove that they were entitled to that payment. And that's exactly what I did when I found out my company wasn't qualified. This company is a scam through and through. I normally don't go on websites like this, but I thought I'd check out 1 or 2 of these business scam websites and to my disbelief. I don't believe there is one of these websites that doesn't have numerous complaints all claiming they were conned or ripped off the same way I was. So I felt I owed it to the public to add my story. Maybe it'll help that next guy that's about to make his worst decision of the year by giving, "Government Contract Registry", www.govbizone.com owned by Mike Pirolo, his CC number dreaming about all the business they are going to bring to him. when in fact they do nothing of the sort.

Is this select GCR makes sense Government Contracts registry