LJ Hooker - LJ *** Point Cook is the Worst Estate Agent in Point Cook

Stay away from LJ *** Point Cook. Don't appoint them as your estate agent at all time. They are really a *** They hook you into appointing them as your exclusive agent. Then control you through the exclusive agency rights. They will delay the marketing of your property until you agree with their demands. They are unprofessional, unhelpful, uncaring and become very personal if you don't meet their demands. Very unreasonable agents with unreasonable demands. A lot of empty promises but never can fulfill any of them. They only care to make money for themselves. They just want to quickly get rid of your property at the lowest price in their favor. They do not care what the vendors wants Don't trust LJ *** Point Cook's agent at all. It will be your greatest mistake! They have no ethics! I have serious concerns regarding the ethics of this company.

It is very shame to take all of your attention to inform you that, I am very disappointed and shocked to see LJ *** Point Cook real estate's poor customer service to a buyer when someone has enough interest to buy a property.

I have called couple of times a left a voice mail to Silvana Masalkovski's (main contact person Listed on realestate.com.au advertisement) mobile to call back to assist me regarding a property at Point Cook but unfortunately never responded. After calling LJ *** Point cook office number another sales person, Sean Grech who started well to help me with the property but again ... same service in relation responding customer what they are waiting for to hear or to get confirmation. I have requested the sales manager to book an appointment to inspect the property Thursday or Friday but she even forgot about it seems when called her to confirm the day after a week.

At our last conversation I have requested Silvana Masalkovski to get back to me by Friday from the vendor with my offer as I have to take the decision as soon as possible.

She said "Yes absolutely/definitely I will get back to you by Friday, Just give us your maximum offer..." Yes I have given her my maximum offer but today (Friday) 6.19pm I have not heard from the sales manager what so ever.

It is very shame to tell you this as such customer service I found even though I have made very good offer for the property considering current market.

I was wondering (not responding Customers) is this one of those sales technique to see how much buyer has interest for the property? so that you can bargain/expect maximum price for a property? or LJ *** Point Cook real estate has only novice sales managers dealing with the customers.

LJ *** Point Cook Office - Rental Department - poor poor poor!

Extremely disorganised. Staff will never follow through any enquiries, a lot of promises 'yes I will follow it up as soon as I find out more'.

They will never return calls, emails, always off 'sick'. I think the only person that knows whats going around but with limited scope is the receptionist. Will never rent through them again after my tenancy agreement is up!

I'm still waiting for one simple question to be answered and its been 4 weeks, but it is just too hard for them to confirm if they have received my fax (???!). End of rant..

LJ *** Point Cook were formally called RPM Real Estate Point Cook.

Agent was frequently uncontactable and they're just doing the bare minimum.

Called and texted agent and did not reply - not for weeks, months even! Unhelpful, uncaring and just in it for the money. To say they have poor customer service would be an understatement of epic proportions.

Avoid at all costs. Terrible customer service!!!

@Joshua

RPM Real Estate Point Cook can change their name to LJ *** Point Cook but the boss and the agents remains the same. How much change can they be. If they bad in the first place, they cannot be better even if they change the estae agency name.

@Joshua

LJ *** Point Cook...??? They are the most irresponsible agents!

Don't ever engage them for your property. Headache and heartache are what you would get.

@Sean

Put a straw hat on the LJ *** Point Cook's agents heads...what do you see? Witches!!!....that's right! How good can they be...???

LJ *** Point Cook were formally called RPM Real Estate Point Cook.

Check this out: http://www.productreview.com.au/p/rpm-real-estate-group.html

Agent was frequently uncontactable and they're just doing the bare minimum.

Avoid at all costs. Terrible customer service!!!

Oh...you mean LJ *** in Point Cook? They are most unreliable!

They will give you a price range to sell your property. They will then hold the sale to see if you are in a hurry to sell. If they sense that you are in a hurry to sell, they will tell you that the buyers find your price too high and ask you to lower your price to a point that it is easy for them to sell.

I sold my property through them and I had been deceived.

Not sure if they resell at a higher price through their other networks.

I understand sometimes they do a, so called, "nomination sale" at a higher price through their networks and make the difference and share the profits among their own networks. Shame on them.

@Fadi

I am not surprised at all with their kind of characters and bad reputations.

@Fadi

Sanctuary Lakes Real Estate is the same. Their selling prices are always lower than market price in order not to over-quote.

That is the reason their sanctuary lakes' properties and stocks sell so fast. They are cheap sales! By selling fast, they project that they are reliable and professional.

The fact is Sanctuary Lakes Real Estate is the one that is causing properties prices in sanctuary lakes to appreciate so slowly in value. Without Sanctuary Lakes Real Estate selling below market prices, the property prices in sanctuary lakes would be higher and increase faster.

View more comments (10)
ID
Melbourne, Victoria
Cons
  • Unethical practice
  • Empty promises
  • Hard selling
Reason of review
Unethical Practice
Loss

The Ironfish Group - Ironfish | DO NOT Purchase Off-the-Plan Investment Property from Ironfish Australia and China | Ironfish Reviews

Update by user May 05, 2015

By Paul Elliott, Sydney.

Original review posted by user May 05, 2015
I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the boxes from that point of view. I later discovered the property, in Rhodes in Sydney's west, was situated near a toxic industrial site, which was "very noisy" and emitted a "horrible smell". The property that year was valued at between $375,000 and $395,000. The developer had failed to disclose that the property was next to one of the biggest toxic waste sites in the southern hemisphere and it would be under remediation for five years. DO NOT purchase any property from Ironfish (亚太集团) in Australia or China. I had friends later purchased off-the-plan from Ironfish (亚太集团) in Australia and China and paid 10% upfront for the initial stage. The second 10% to be paid upon settlement when the project complete. On the settlement date, the valuation from banks came in 10% - 15% lower - even the properties were located in good and central location (CBD). The properties sold by Ironfish (亚太集团) are definitely over-priced to cover their commissions. Since then, it has been a trend that most Off-the-Plan properties sold by Ironfish would drop between 5% - 15% below purchased price by the time the off-the-plan property is ready for settlement. Be very cautious before attending Ironfish's (亚太集团) seminars or approached by Ironfish (亚太集团) strategist and sales consultants.
#1519145

Ironfish is the worst even in Melbourne they are selling doggy projects. They also do not pay staff properly running them on commission only agreements which is an illegal practice.

#1200545

DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTIES, ANY OR ATTEND THERE SEMINARS, EVEN IF ITS FOR FREE. DO NOT WAIST YOUR VALUABLE TIME ON THESE CREATURES!!!

Ironfish is good for selling fish. Fish those people hard earn money. sad

Stay away from this company, I bought a QLD apartment from them in 2010, 6 years later, market price still not able to reach my purchasing price, even I put another 10% discount still no one asking for it!

Stay away from Jason Jin and Chirag from Ironfish St Kilda too. I bought few properties from them and all of them were below valuation during settlement.

None recover until now. They are all suckers!

They make you suck up all their lousy properties and make 5% - 8% commissions each deal. Stay away!!!

#1519147
@David

Agree David , Jason Jin is a total dog but it’s going to catch up with him very soon. Even rips off his own Chinese community.

Never buy property from Ironfish, Stay away from agent call Lionel. I bought the property from him, Valuation came 50,000 low after 10% was already paid.

I again did valuation to sale the property after market boom, Still the property value is 50000 low after 1 year .

Please stay away from this Company and agent.

@Anonymous

Lionel D'Cruze is none ethical, I have lot of proof against him.

Also he recommend Provida Financial Services as advisor to play safe games against customer. Please stay away from these companies.

Same here still after boom, property value is 50k down.

Ironfish is worst non-professional group.

Please stay away from their sales department. I bought one

and now I am in fully debt. No ethics.

I bought not only one investment property from Jason Jin but few more over the next few years. After my first purchased of an investment apartment in the city, Jason would introduce me to add new properties to my portfolio on every new property launch.

He projected that the city land are scare and limited in stock and prices would increase.

Every apartment that I bought from Jason Jin went below valuation during settlement. Few years have passed and my properties prices still do not increase.

It is true, don't trust Ironfish's agents - they have not ethics!

View more comments (13)