Etessami And Etessami - My totth was butchered by Dr Hari Etessami in Beverly Hills CA

I found a WOLF in grandmas dress in Dr. Hari Etessami.I went to his office believing in all of his make beliefs reviews and I was totally disappointed and hurt physically by his ignorant behavior.I gave him time to make it up to me and be responsible and he chooses to ignore my request.First be aware of any doctors with so many good reviews, most doctors pay to have them there, focus on the negatives reviews tell you where is that they are not being ethically responsible.BE SMART! The first time I visited Dr. Etesami's office I went with a horrible pain in my molar.He immediately after only a small x-ray decided I needed a root canal.He never mentions to me that the tooth was BADLY decayed.I agree to have the root canal. I also told him that I needed a special anesthesia to avoid my heart to flutter.He went ahead and gave me an anesthesia I was not familiar with.He proceeds to start the root canal.Through out the whole root canal, i was screaming with pain.I could not believe he kept working on my tooth when I was actually screaming in pain.''HE BUTCHERED MY TOOTH. PLEASE read another of his patients saying the same thing, you realized I am not lying.After 30 minutes of me crying, I suggested he used another anesthesia.Wow, why an experienced endodontic with over 30 years of experience will work on any patient with adequately numbing the area.This alone told me he does not know what he is doing.I could not believe I had to tell him, please try another anesthesia after 6 times repeating the injection and trying to inject directly in the nerve. This was like a HORROR MOVIE.He finally finishes the root canal and gave me a lot of antibiotics and pain killers.I was horryfied with the experience .To the point, i have recommended him to my friend and after telling her my ordeal, she was scared to see him.During the following 3 months, i continue with discomfort ., pain and my overall health went south.I was in contact with him and he kept telling me to wait that the pain will go away.One day I went for a second opinion to another dentist and the other dentist was very concern because she said the tooth was extremely badly decayed and possibly will not be able to save.Now I am asking myself why an endodontic who said he had so many years of experience could not see In the x ray that the tooth was badly decayed and could not be saved after the root canal.Dr. Ettesammi clearly thought that by removing the nerve, I was not going to feel pain.He is pain IGNORANT. The other dentist called him and told him, he still took six weeks RELUCTANTLY to agree I see his oral surgeon friend . He obviously did not want to pay for this but finally, agree after weeks of me complaining of pain .The oral surgeon diagnosed my tooth broke during the root canal treatment.Obviously, Dr. Etessami DOES not have the proper equipment in his million dollar office to diagnosed my tooth broke during the root canal and he does NOT care to find out to spare me from the horrors of having an infected tooth in my mouth for 3 months.I even end up in the hospital for taking so many antibiotics and muscle relaxers. When my tooth was extracted was badly decayed and I had to take antibiotics again.My health went south as a result of choosing this doctor.Be aware, lie.I am telling the whole truth.He does not want to give me my money back from the root canal unless I signed a document I will not sue him.He actually knows he did wrong, he actually asks me for an apology and told me he was sorry.But he won't give my money back or even takes financial responsibility for the 3 months I was incapacitated and unable to work.He is not a gentleman like he wants you to believe, all he cares is getting away for whatever he can get away with.Even though accepting he did wrong he won't do anything to make it right. Watch for sharks out there!
ID
Los Angeles, California
Service
Etessami And Etessami Dental Service
Pros
  • Horror
Cons
  • That he is not accountable
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Resolved: My Care Professionals -Home care for the elderly are hiring people that stael from your love ones

Update by user May 01, 2015

RESOLVED

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2015
I received a grant from Alzheimer Association for 36 hours and they referred me to My Care Prodfessional at 5670 Wilshire Blvd Los Angees CA 90036.From the beginning the company did not send the worker on time and sometimes the worker never showed up.I complaint to the alzheimer Associationa and th the owner of the agency NATHAN DRATI but he did not do nothing.On my birthday i told them to send another worker because i suspected the wroker was staeling from my mother and the company send the same woman again.The woman showed up and i was eady to go out and i was not able to cancel at the last minute.That night the worker showed up with a couple of bags and i got suspicious ,but left.The next day my mothers diabetic supply was missing ,alone with clothes,glasses ,and other items from the home.I inmedietly made a report to the police,contact elderly abuse and contact the owner of the agency ,that to my surprise he did not even said he was sorry and he was trying to implied i was making this up.The owner NATHAN DRATI was not very helpful and di not handle the situation accordingly,He did not wanted to give me information about his insurance company or the bond the company must keep in an event of his empolyess stealing.It has been very difficult to deal with the owner Nathan because he promised to pay me back for the items but he argues back and forth making it difficult to get into an agreement.Dont trust your love ones with this agency especially with an owner who will not protect you when an employee will steal from you.
Resolved
ID
Los Angeles, California
Reason of review
my mother was in danger while the staff was in my home
Loss