Mensitaly or Mensusa is totally lying, they cheat customers, be aware!

Mensitaly or mensusa is a horrible company, worst customer service you could ever imagine. They just play tricks on customers in every aspect! They said it is free for returning, it is not free, I paid the shipping fee when I found one product is not right. They refused to return the money because I ordered a light color suit even if I didn't cut the label and didn't wear it(just put coat on and it is bigger than I thought, then put back in package), it is not made in Italy, not made of wool mixture, totally made of polyester. The pictures on website are misleading, cheating customers to buy their product, in fact, you couldn't find what materials they used to make the coat( I found polyester in the inner side of pants, and it was made in China). The customer service is the worst! They just play tricks on customers and they don't care about customers. They just said do whatever you want! We don't care! After I strongly request to exchange the bigger suit, they charged me $25 and gave me a much cheaper same color suit and refused to refund the extra money I paid the first expensive suit. Because they think I could not tell the difference of the expensive one and the cheap one, but the brand, quality and materials are quite different! They are liars!
ID
Houston, Texas
Cons
  • Refuse to refund
  • Customer service
  • Being cheated
Reason of review