Airbnb - Misrepresentation of apartment

On-site listing of airbnb in Stockholm indicated 3 bedroom apartment with four beds. Upon our advising the owner that the four guests were 60+ years old and after our making automatic payment in full for the apartment - owner informed us that the apartment actually had 1 adult bed and two adult size mattresses placed on the floor. Cancellation was immediately made but the airbnb service fee of $100+ has not been refunded despite our requests made to the owner and to airbnb for a service fee refund. Our refund request is due based on what we believe is a misrepresentation of the apartment's facilities. We are still awaiting response from airbnb after our having completed airbnb claim and complaint forms.

Tried to cancel for three days in NW Florida.I'm forty days out and was told i would get half of my money back.Health reasons is the problem.Like being in school i need a doctors excuse.To go to the doctor would cost about the same amount of money i'm trying to get back.Needless to say i'm one and done with Airbnb.

@mike

What about your trip insurance?

file a claim.

Or, next time, read what you are agreeing to.

instead of being like, DURRR I agreed to something but now I wanna change it and they are asking for verification DURRR it's their fault not mine even tho I'm DURRR

View more comments (1)
ID
Stockholm, Stockholm
Cons
  • Disinformation
Reason of review