Rosewe - Dress Review from Durham, North Carolina

I finally received my dress to find out there 2x fits a an size 10. I will never order from Rosewe again.

hmm interesting

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from Rosewe.com and I sincerely hope i can help you solve this matter.

If the items received doesn't fit, you should confirm if you have read our size chart before ordering first.

If you have followed the size chart and the item doesn't fit, you can take pictures of the items with measurements on it and then send us.

Then we will check and offer solutions.

Have a great day!

@Canton

When selling to Americans, maybe you should make your instruction that we may understand them.

View more comments (2)
ID
Durham, North Carolina
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Please do not order for Rosewe it is a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered 2 dresses from the a month ago and up to now I still haven't received them. Do waste your time or money ordering from them. Facebook should not let them post about their clothing because of all the negative reviews. They draw you in with the great prices. If you think it too good to be true, It usually is too good to be true. I hope this keeps people from ordering. Rosewe really is a bad company that needs to be forced to stop taking people money and not sending them what they paid for. Good luck if you ordered from them.

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from Rosewe.com and i sincerely hope i can help you with your order.

Generally we have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time.

For some countries which is very far away from China, it may takes 1-2 months.

Now, i hope you can provide your order number so that i can help with your order.

Contacting link is : http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

ID
#620676 Review #620676 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Durham, North Carolina
Cons
  • Any part of it
Reason of review