Local Lighthouse - I've had several customers in Brownwood TX call me about them

Right up front I want to make clear I work for a digital media company. I have many clients in the west Texas area that I take care of for website, SEO, and SEM, Rep Mgt, and Social Media. In the last 2 days I've received calls from several of my clients in the Brownwood area saying that someone, (and I do have his name) from LocalLighthouse.com is calling them, trying to pass themselves off as part of Google, and trying to scare them into signing up for their service and promising them first page placement (which they already have) and then trying to tell them they know they aren't getting any calls off of their current website, which is impossible to know unless a LocalTrack number has been put on the site and then only my company and the business can see results. They seem to be preying on low info internet customers all of whom so far have called me immediately to find out what is going on. I did a little research and found on the San Diego BBB website they have 40 complaints and 37 are unanswered so far. One of my clients was talked into giving his banking info and they promised not to take a payment until he does show up on page one.
ID
#619902 Review #619902 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brownwood, Texas