Maxim Security Alarm Service - EBAY SELLER MAXIMSECURITY

I bought a new cell phone for an xmas gift. When it came it was not new. I called and they told me to send it back which I did. Once they recieved it, they told me it was new and the damage was my responsibility. After getting upset, I agreed to pay an additional $20 dollars to have the phone fixed. Once they recieved the $20 dollars - they never shipped my phone back! Now they have not only the phone, but nearly $200 of my money as well. They quit answering my emails and I have no other contact information. My advice to anyone out there - don't buy from this seller. They essentially stole my money!

I don't trust any seller that won't give her true name. Many buyers know Elizabeth, Gwen, Luke, Dee Dee, Karen, Verna, Magnolia, Lisa, Emily, Rita, Rebecca, Mare, and many others by their real names.

A REAL witch doesn't hide behind her "magickal" name. In fact, most only share it with a chosen few for rituals and spelling work. From all I've read, mandrakeghost is hiding much more than her real name.

I wouldn't trust this person at all! Instead, I'd be fearful of having anything from her.

Ok I am a buyer in this category on ebay and I keep watching all of these posts against meena/mandrakeghost and I just want to say that all of the sellers talking badly about her are doing her a favor and actually bringing her more business. Anyone who reads her guides or has bought from her knows she is the real deal.

Like someone else here said, what's your point?

To drive her off ebay? I doubt she cares since she has tons of devotees that arent even through ebay and she is not going to stop talking against all of the fakes either.I am only buying from mandrake meena because all these posts just show how fake the rest are.

Creepyhollows and all of the people that pay them dues and work under them are getting so paranoid that they need to keep running to every free posting sites to post their nonsense about sellers who dont want anything to do with them. It's too late.

The game is over. Give it up and walk away with at least a tiny bit of pride.

Since the FBI is already investigating creepyhollows all of you others should spare yourselves and jump ship wile you have a chance. as to mandrake ghost she does good work and so many people are just jealous of her.

If the Von Strepples are making fun of the 'phony' sellers then they are doing it at the expense of their customers.

That site and those of the 'fraud-busters' do more to make the metaphysical field look bad than a whole football stadium of country fair fortune tellers and palm readers.

This Meena persons extreme negativity and bashing of others is not the way. She presumes to know it all and comes across very badly in my opinion.

REALLY! If some believe they can have the spirited of a beloved pet attached to an item for a few dollars--- to be with them always, where's the harm? It's all in the eye of the beholder, or mind of the believer as the case may be, and probably a lot cheaper than psychoanalysis.

And lets speak on the profaning of the Hindu religion as Meena has been loudly trumpeting about over the last few days. This defender of the Hindu faith isn't as squeaky clean as she likes to pretend. She recently sold a cheap costume ring( as in gold plated 1960's costume worth 10 dollars) for over 10,000 dollars saying it (the stone) 'fell' out of the head of an idol in India in front of it's first owner and was somehow blessed or connected with some Hindu Goddess. Supposedly it brought great wealth, etc... to everyone who owned it but cursed those who coveted it too much. Gee! Bet those Goddess statues in India don't throw around stones like that everyday! And, how wonderful of Meena to offer it to some needy person!

MEENA/MANDRAKEGHOST IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!

If she would just sell her things and keep her mouth shut about other sellers, no one would care, but she berates and insults other sellers for doing and offering similiar items.

I'm much more concerned with those true scammers who string along people for months draining thousands to tens of thousands of dollars from those desperate for healing, etc... :grin :grin :grin :roll

View more comments (3)