Verified Reviewer

Tophatter - Called co through this site

Update by user Jun 17, 2020

So I finally got an email saying they have linked both of my accounts, and an email would be sent to reset my password, that was 8 a.m. yesterday morning, and I emailed them 3 times since then.

I still didn't get my email. I will now file with the Federal Trade Commission, BBB, etc. Next, I will contact my bank to get my money back. I am so dang pissed and aggravated as this is really ridiculous.

Next time I do anything with a company, I will check ALL sites I have found that want to hear about bad business messing with consumers. Tophatter is the worse!

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2020
Like many times before, the computer operated tells you to enter a ext. and that is all you get, I tried many different numbers to guess a workable ext, but none worked. Nothing is more frustrating, when you can't talk directly to a live person. I will no longer do business with any company if there is no real contact info.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Tophatter.

ID
#1992806 Review #1992806 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Ventura, California

Verified Reviewer
Update by user Jun 17, 2020

By the way, the phone # is a waste! **They finally emailed me yesterday morning, They put both accounts together and a *** email would be sent to reset my password.

NO email yet, and I sent 3 emails too. I am through with them, I will contact my bank, Federal Trade...

#2005085

I have had nothing but great service from Tophatter support. I also combined two accounts with no problem.

ID
#1992714 Review #1992714 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • There are no pros
  • It is fun to bid
Cons
  • Too many complaints
  • Tophatter has caused way to much stress
  • Customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let me back in to my account so i can see what is missing from my orders, then we will see. Also, YES an apology goes a long way, but I don't think this co has what it takes to be a customer first and we are what keeps them going.