Endless recurring renewal -- 10 YEARS of NO CONTACT

Norton Antivirus #1362657
Sorry about this. Norton will automatically renew your subscription only if it was enrolled into auto renewal service. We also send you pre-billing notification emails 30 days prior to renewing, to the email address registered with this subscription. Since you have already mentioned that you do not remember the email address, it could be one reason you were missing out on the notifications. However, in your bank statement you can still see Norton and the order number mentioned in the transaction description. Could you please provide that order number here or contact us at www.norton.com/contactcs ? We have 60 day refund policy to help you with this latest renewal and also cancel the service to avoid any future renewals.

Norton Antivirus

Norton Antivirus #1352000
That shouldn't happen. Our Norton support offers 24/7 free technical support to our customers. Could you please check your bank statement and let us know if it says Norton or any other tech support?
comment to review:

Norton techs in india are scamming norton customers

Norton Antivirus #1288417
We apologize for this inconvenience caused to you. This sounds like a scam. We do not charge our customers for any issues related to Norton Security product. We offer 24/7 technical support for free. Kindly contact us at www(dot)norton(dot)com/contactcs , we will get this sorted for you.
comment to review:

I. Got robbed by Norton Security!

Norton Antivirus #1276456
We apologize for this inconvenience caused to you. We can definitely help you with this charge. Could you please provide the order number starting with AP from the bank statement?
comment to review:

Attempted scam when getting support through Norton chat line

Norton Antivirus #1202939
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. Please contact our support at www(dot)norton(dot)com/contactcs to reach our support anytime. We are still not sure if you were able to reach our support when you dialed a 800 number. Could you please provide the case reference number? We will investigate this right away!

Customer Service

Norton Antivirus #1186491
Sorry for the trouble! Could you please contact us on Twitter, at @NortonSupport or provide us the case reference number? We will definitely help you with this!

No refund

Norton Antivirus #1173373
Sorry about this. Could you please provide the case reference number? We will investigate this and get in touch with you!
1 reply
Theresa H Tny
My case # is 2743****

Norton Antivirus Sales Representative Review from Pretoria, Gauteng

Norton Antivirus #1167645
We can understand how upsetting this could be and we are truly sorry about this support experience you had. Can you please provide the case reference number? You can also send us an email to socialsupport(at)symantec(dot)com. We will investigate this and get back to you!

I wanted to put Norton on another PC - they wanted to charge me

Norton Antivirus #1164097
Hi,
We are truly sorry about this experience you had. The call you received was not from Norton, it's a scam. Because we provide 24/7 free technical support for all our customers. Please contact us at www(dot)norton(dot)com(/)contactcs . We will take care of this for you right away!

Norton the worst!

Norton Antivirus #1139494
Sorry to hear. Norton offers 24/7 free technical support to all our customers. I am afraid you reached a third party tech support which claimed to be Norton. Do you have the number you dialed to reach that support? We will check on it.

Norton the worst!

Norton Antivirus #1118207
Thanks for alerting us to the bad service you have received. Could you please help me out with the case reference number or contact us on Twitter @NortonSupport ? We will immediately look into this for you!

Unprofessional "expert" behaviour

Norton Antivirus #1099489
Sorry to hear that. We do not charge our customers, we have 24/7 free technical support for our customers. I am afraid you contacted a third party tech support who claims to work for Norton. Please contact us on Twitter at @NortonSupport for any help. Can you please give us the number you dialed to reach that support?

Unprofessional "expert" behaviour

Norton Antivirus #1099010
Sorry to hear. That sounds like a scam. We do not charge our customer and offer 24/7 free technical support. You can contact Norton at www.norton.com/contactcs . Could you please provide the number you dialed? I can check and let you know if its from Norton.

Expensive cancellation

Norton Antivirus #1093636
Thats odd! Are you sure you reached our Norton support? It could be a third party tech support. We do not charge our customers for cancelling the order and also have 60 day refund policy. Kindly reach us on Twitter at @NortonSupport. We'll get this sorted right away!

Norton Antivirus - Antivirus Review from Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Norton Antivirus #1085573
Sorry to hear that. Could you let me know how did you get in touch with Norton Support team? May I know how did you purchase Norton Security? Let me know I could help you with that.
comment to review:

Suspicious activity related to recurring charges.

Norton Antivirus #1083139
Sorry! I do understand your frustration. The reason I wanted to collect the account information was to confirm if you reached Norton Support. Since recently we have seen a lot of customers contacting third party support imposing as Norton Support. We don't have any vendors or related to any third-party support. I will pass on your feedback to the concerned team. We will make sure that this does not happen again.

Overpayment

Norton Antivirus #1079097
Sorry for the trouble. I do understand your frustration. I would like to collect a few details about the Norton Account and help you fix this issue. Could you follow us and send us a direct message to our Twitter account: @NortonSupport or send us a private message to our Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/Norton? Let me know if you need any help.

Totally incompetent technical support

Norton Antivirus #1079084
Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know the phone number you called to reach Norton Support? Could you let me know if you have a case number for the conversation? I could look into that I suppose you might have accidentally contacted a third party support team.
comment to review:

Suspicious activity related to recurring charges.

Norton Antivirus #1070007
Sorry to hear that. Could you let me know the phone number you used to contact Norton Support? May I know if you were given a case number for the conversation? If so, could you let me know the case number for the chat session? I would look into the issue.
1 reply
Dinesh - you do not need any of my personal information in order to investigate your underhanded tactics, as you and everyone else in your organization totally understand, participate in, and totally support those tactics. All you need to do is change those tactics. The same thing happened to me once before several years ago, and I was ignorant about your ability to infiltrate computers and carefully insert embedded viral elements into non-Norton supported units that require us to call and buy Norton products to "clean" them. As a matter of fact, I only started having problems with any of my Norton-supported units AFTER Norton products were downloaded - not before! After 5 different computers, all with similar problems, I can attest to your pattern of underhanded tactics.
Norton is a disgrace, and I will continue to advocate NEVER having a Norton product downloaded onto ANY computer. From now on, I will stick with American products - MUCH MORE RELIABLE.

Help line

Norton Antivirus #1051394
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you let me know how did you get in touch with Norton Support? May I know the website you used to reach us? Also, could you let me know if you have any issues installing Norton on the PC? I could help.

Norton Antivirus #1017111
Sorry about this. It seems like you have contacted a third party tech support Volcy PC. We will help you with this! Could you please email us to socialsupport(at)symantec(dot)com ? We will help you!

Norton Antivirus #1016736
Sorry for the trouble. Norton offers 24/7 free technical support and we do not charge our customers. You have contacted Volcy PC which is a third party tech support and is not affiliated with Norton. Kindly contact Norton support at www.norton.com/contactcs or tweet us at @NortonSupport. You can contact Volcy PC and get the refund. We will check and ensure there are no viruses on your computer. Will get your Norton up and running!

Norton Antivirus #1016338
Sorry for this inconvenience caused to you. It seems like you got in touch with a third party tech support named Volcy PC. Norton is not affiliated with any third party tech support because Norton offers 24/7 free technical support for any issues related to Norton. For any issues related to Norton, please contact our phone/chat support at www.norton.com/contactcs or tweet us at @NortonSupport.

Automatic Billing without permission

Norton Antivirus #1015512
Sorry for the support experience you had! We can definitely help you with this issue. Could you kindly send an email to socialsupport(at)symantec(dot)com ?
comment to review:

Visa account billed but no protection

Norton Antivirus #1012810
Sorry about this, Kate. Could you please provide the order confirmation number? Or email us the details to socialsupport(at)symantec(dot)com ? We will get this straightened out!
comment to review:

I tried to cancel the automatic renewal

Norton Antivirus #996048
Sorry for the trouble! Could you please send us your email address associated with Norton account to socialsupport(at)symantec(dot)com ? We will get this sorted for you!

Norton Antivirus #993231
Sorry for this trouble caused to you. We could see that the last technician you spoke to has found the root cause for Norton toolbar not getting installed in your Firefox browser. They have sent you an email explaining this along with the solution. We have also arranged a callback to sort this out for you. We are thankful for your patience with us, kindly let us know if you need more help!

Norton Antivirus #992787
Sorry, could you provide the case reference number for the call you made? We'll take a look into the case details.

Norton Antivirus #991881
Hi,
We do apologize for the bad experience you have had with Support, can you please tweet us @NortonSupport we'll investigate further.
Thanks again!
2 replies
2215****

Price Gouging

Norton Antivirus #989687
Sorry for the trouble, can you please tweet us at @NortonSupport we'll check that for you!
Thank you!

Norton Antivirus - Antivirus Review from Clifton, England

Norton Antivirus #989684
Sorry for the delay, can you please try Norton Power Eraser (www.norton.com/npe) and see if that helps.
Let us know if you need more help!

April 28, 2015

Norton Antivirus #977969
Hello,
Sorry for the trouble. Can you please tweet us at @NortonSupport so we can check this for you?

April 28, 2015

Norton Antivirus #977967
Hello,
Sorry for the trouble. To check whether you have opted for auto-renewal, you can login to http://manage.Norton.com
You can also tweet us at @NortonSupport so we can help you with this.

I'm done calling India

Norton Antivirus #977202
Hello,
Sorry to hear! We can help you with this. Can you please tweet us at @NortonSupport with the details?
comment to review:

Auto-charged and could not receive a renewal.

Norton Antivirus #965951
Hello,
Sorry to hear! That shouldn't happen! Can you please tweet us at @NortonSupport so we can check this for you?