Florida Nursing CEU - Unprofessional courses and customer service

I recommend AGAINST using this company. I should have investigated them before i opened an account with them. March 30, 2015 MULTIPLE ISSUES 1) FAILURE TO PROVIDE PROMISED GIFT CARD Contracted with this company for online nursing continuing education, responding to an advertisement for a $10 gift card. Filled out all info, and they charged my credit card. I filled in the paperwork, and on the website it said gift card would arrive after the New Year. Promised card never arrived. 2) FAILURE TO RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER "Live Chat" is supposedly available on website, but they are never actually there. No response to phone messages. I emailed on March 2 about no gift card; received no response. Emailed again on March 20 (ten days later), and received no response. Emailed again on March 26, and finally got response saying i had not filled in my "subscriber number." As far as i can recall, i filled out the paperwork COMPLETELY and mailed it in on time. They never told me anything about a subscriber number, and did not notify me that the paperwork needed any alteration. 3) ACTUAL PRODUCT INADEQUATE AND/OR DOESN'T MEET PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS Actual CEU "course" about Florida nursing laws is merely a cut-and-paste from the FL legal website --- no narrative or explanations. They responded to me about this that they are not legal experts and therefore cannot interpret the law! This is just illogical. I will be contacting the Florida State Board of Nursing about this. 4) UNPROFESSIONAL MARKETING PRACTICES They continually send me email solicitations to enroll in their program, despite the fact that i enrolled back in November 2014. When i protested about this, they replied that i had signed up to receive emails. I encouraged them to revise their contacts list to just send updates to folks already subscribed. They said if i didn't want to continue with them, i could unsubscribe. 5) UNPROFESSIONAL WEBSITE: NUMEROUS SPELLING /GRAMMAR/USAGE ERRORS When i mentioned these, they said if i didn't want to continue, i could unsubscribe. This company has numerous complaints online and needs to be disciplined. http://floridanursingceu.com/ DESIRED OUTCOME: Apology PLUS the promised $10 gift card. i'd really like a whole refund of my $17 fee, but since i've used the service, i doubt they will do that. If they would refund it, they are free to void the record of my CEUs with CE Broker in FL. I'd be fine not ever being associated with them again.
ID
Pros
  • Initial price
Cons
  • Poor quality ceus
  • Did not deliver promised gift card
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered