Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Gate City, Virginia

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Gate City, Virginia
I am on day 1 of roca and im gona say that i took my dose drank my water and i feel great!. I am full i eat 3 bits of an apple for breakfast im stuffed it wirks just fine from where im sitting. If im gona feel like this all day today i will definitely lose weight which is what i want i will eat less which is what i want and you get to choose ur program which is awsome i chose 3 months of it. You can't put down something that works and say it dont if your not following directions to a t it has um listed. I hope everyone dont feed off others blunders cause ur missing out. I love it thanks again roca labs.

Thank you for that. I have read some really bad things about it and how it didnt work. I want to try it and lose the weight.

@Anonymous

Hello your welcome today I am 45lbs down since this post. It works great.

I found out many have an issue that they are addressed it is caffeine allergies it will make u sick dizzy feel horrible I relieved this was what people complain about.

The solution itself isn't the problem it's the pills they give to help give u energy I reduced mine to just 1 and I'm doing great.

I love it.

@brina

Hi, am 270lbs and I badly want to loose 100'lbs, I want to know if this thing really works. Thx

View more comments (2)