comment to review:

Wall And Associates - Review in Tax services category from Reading, Pennsylvania

Wall And Associates #1124593
This is starting to be really weird.
I've got this number in my phone book for Tracy, that I've been talking to for almost a year through my personal email.
Who are you?
What is going on here?

Wall And Associates #1124552
Hello,
Do you actually have an attorney ready to proceed? So far I did not have a luck finding an attorney that is willing to work on contingency fees on our case, even though it seems we lost the most money here with them, over 50K. Believe it or not.
Please contact me.
yuliafashion@***.com
Thanks
Yulia

I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company

Wall And Associates #967763
They are very pleasant and nice to you when they call to collect the payment but once you say that you don't have the money to pay for the "nothingnest" they do they turn into the nastiest people ever.This must end. We all need to get together.
0 1

I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company

Wall And Associates #965743
Hi Angelique,
I am just in a big shock here reading all of this.
My husband is a victim of the scam as well but just for a much more money.He paid over $50 K to them for over 4 years. As of today the IRS are garnishing one of the accounts and Wall and Associates just gave us a call today to let us know that we are dumped.Its a really long story. I dont know what to do at this point.
How are thing going with that claim? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My email is yuliafashion@***.com
Yulia
2 1
1 reply
Huong Cpp
There are several of us pursuing a class action lawsuit against them. If you are interested please contact me at 816-405-****

Ripped off by Wall

Wall And Associates #965741
Hello,
My name is Yulia.Me and my husband have been through even worst nightmare with them. WE lost over $50K and as of today one of our accounts been garnished.We would like to join you and many others in this law suit.
please email me : yuliafashion@***.com
1 reply
Huong Cpp
Please file a complaint with the FTC

Review from Macon, Georgia

Wall And Associates #962469
Hello,I just emailed you. We all need to get together and bring them to justice.I will join a class action in a heart beat. $50K paid and no resolution.4 years waisted. Just fed up.
1 0