Did not work

Lipozene #1066588
A mistake being a vegetarian when you are diabetic. However, make sure you cancel the account and get a new one with new account numbers, etc.
comment to review:

Horrible service they will take your money and not preform services

Waste Management #1066586
This happens when you don't pay your bills on time. Good luck

BESTBUY - IF YOU EXPECT SERVICE LOOK ELSEWHERE

Best Buy #1066583
Mistake in buying from Sears. Hope they didn't talk you into an extended warranty, etc. They are actually worse than BB.

CAN'T GET MY HEADPHONES

Haband #1066582
Your cap lock is stuck in the "on" position. Juvenile. Correct ASAP

Eversource - The Energy of stealing your money

Eversource #1066581
Switch back to your old,regular energy company. Easily done with a phone call to the old one.
Jolan Brz
I recently moved to a new home in a different city and the previous company does not cover this area.

Meijer Checkout Review from Scottville, Michigan

Meijer #1065981
You should have complained to the store manager while there and also to corporate about the cashier(s). Meijer is doing alot of very odd things lately, but not when it comes to courtesy from it's employees.

Unauthorized Membership Fee

ShoeDazzle #1065975
How could you not "notice it" within 60 days? Rather irresponsible financially, aren't we??? This is how we learn.
2 0

LIARS

Charter Communications #1065972
You might be better off without Charter lately as they have totally re-designed their website and email to the point where actually sending and receiving email is problematical. Massive problems now. Their cable TV and internet service is good, tho the cable TV is frightfully over-priced. Best to just get the internet service and stream anything you want direct to the telly from Netflix, Roku, etc. Charter apparently has money problems, so who knows what will happen with them eventually. Probably a merger with one of the other big guys.

Kenmore elite double oven

Sears #1065971
Buy an oven thermometer at most any store and then turn the oven on, set the temp for 350, wait till it beeps that it is at 350 and see what the oven thermometer reads as the temp. A variance of 10 or so degrees is normal as these oven thermometers are not precise. If the oven, as you suspect is way over 350, you have identified the problem. Have the repairman proceed from there. I am surprised, tho that the guy didn't check this out while he was there. It should still be under warranty, so demand Sears fix it or give you a new one. Good luck. And, of course you know Sears is no longer the Sears, Roebuck & Co. we all grew up with, don't you? Best to not buy appliances from them anymore. Good luck.
comment to review:

Same drug at Walmart is 600% cheaper....

Costco Pharmacy #1065965
One of the few reasons to go to WalMart is for their cheaper drugs, like yours. Other stores also have similar programs, or even free Metformin, Lipitor, etc. Good luck with your thyroid problem.

AVAST NOT returning money for CLEAN UP cancellation

Avast Software #1065954
Dispute, immediately the charge for Avast cleanup. As part of your dispute, say they refused unless you allowed them access to your computer, etc. By the way, you never should pay for anti virus software. Even Avast has a free version. Others, like AVG have free versions also. Paying for this stuff is a waste of money when you can get their free versions, and then supplement it with Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, Ccleaner, and many others. But, do dispute the charge.

Bought two monitors, lifespan 2 months

Dell #1065950
I stopped buying anything Dell a few years ago when I ran into their terrible "customer service." It has been HP or Sony from then on. HP has so-so service, but not as bad as Dell. Sony, I haven't had a need to call. Good luck.

Menards - Rebate Review from Columbus, Ohio

Menards #1065949
Menard's likes to have their 11% rebate deals often, knowing full well it is a money-maker for them. I only shop there when I see something actually on sale, with no rebates. They have a nice store, but are none too swift when it comes to having enough lanes open for checkout. But, yes their rebates are nothing but a scam.
0 2
1 reply
Getting free stuff is a scam? That's weird.
comment to review:

One Year, $1300, and Two Mattresses Later...

Sleepys #1065943
"I laid on it in the store for months"
The store let you just lay there all those months without wondering if you had a home to go to???

Poor Customer Service

United Healthcare #1065357
Contact the following agency: your state's medical regulatory agency---find them on the Florida main website and file a complaint or call them. You can also contact your local state representative and see if he can help with this problem. Good luck. I would also find another health insurer if possible. This is the time of year to do so. Good luck.

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

Big Lots #1065354
Service varies with each Big Lot location. At the one in my town, the background "music" is so loud it is hard to concentrate, much less shop. I complained to corporate and the local manager called but couldn't care less. We now go to the Big Lots in another town if we want to go to a Big Lots store. They have a manager who is polite, professional, keeps the interior stocked and neat and also keeps the background music low-key. In other words, complain to corporate and then either go to another store or just go elsewhere. I can recommend an Ollies store is they have one in your are. In response to your problems with the cashier---you most definitely can look at the screen and see what each item has been rung up for. Simple and I have requested the cashier to do this many times when I failed to see what the item has rung up for. Your cashier simply was being a ***. Anyway, try to find an Ollies store.
comment to review:

Terrible treatment of a long time customer

Bank Of America #1065348
Bank of America is definitely NOT a place to do your banking, from my experience. Find another. A good credit union is better than most banks for general, everyday banking. If you must go with a major bank, try Chase.

Pissed off

Grubhub #1065346
This is not rocket science. Pack a lunch yourself. If it's not too much trouble. Simple solution.
comment to review:

Dr. Plumber, Comfort Doctor's Plumbing, Chris D. BEWARE!!!

Dr Plumber #1065343
I question your giving this guy---or any contractor---your credit card number. I have never known a reputable contractor to do this. They can either do or not do the work but I always have had them give me a bill and I then send a check to pay it. Make sure you dispute the bill, however. This is how we learn.
1 reply
Bob, Chris would only come out if I gave him my cc number so that HE wouldn't be ripped off the $465 for coming out. I wasn't comfortable with it and now I know why. Expensive lesson.
I called at 7pm on a Monday night because I had already left a message with my regular plumber and hadn't heard back from him by that time. I went online and his Dr. Plumber ad came up with 24 hr service and I fell for it. I thought it was a legitimate business.
I am disputing this with my cc but Chris is arguing that I agreed to pay him $930.00 over the phone just to come out, as if $465 wasn't bad enough. He proceeded to try to scam me into hiring him to start digging up my yard that night for $22,000! Seriously? Thankfully my regular plumber finally called me back and when I explained what was going on he came right over and fixed the clog for $250.00. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't. Chris was trying to scare me and my tenants (It's duplex with a rental) His ethics are severely questionable. I can't believe he has been getting away with this for years. His attitude was smug. I'm just putting it out there so others will beware. $930.00 just to come out and an additional $465.00 for travel. Ridiculous. It's his word against mine with the cc, but hopefully they will see through all this. Maybe someone will follow up on this guy someday. I've been trying.

2 Words: Management Training

Walmart #1063881
Actually, the attitude you witnessed is rather common at all WalMarts. Buying a computer there is really not a good idea anyway. Go online, do some research and buy from Amazon or direct with the manufacturer---I recommend HP.com or buy a Toshiba, tho HP is better. I have given up purchasing computers at local stores. Most employees haven't a clue what they are selling or why.

Worst Scam Ever : never buy Steamologica Products : 24K Gold Serum

Stemologica #1063878
Dispute the charge with your credit card company. If denied, then just don't pay it. Why would anyone pay for something they don't owe? However, one thought: anyone asking for your card info for a free or trial product is usually not on the up and up.

Scammed

Stemologica #1063876
Sound like you gave them your debit card or bank info and they just took the money out of your bank account. Debit cards are one of the worst ways to pay for anything, anywhere. Giving them your bank account info is, of course the worst. This is how we learn.

IRS - Worse Than Loan Sharks

IRS #1062981
Is the $500 for interest only, or interest AND penalties? Read the breakdown of charges carefully. It also depends on how long the deficiency has been outstanding and/or what year the deficiency was for---the older the year, the longer is has been owed, even tho they only found it now. Just remember that the IRS doesn't make the rules, congress does. Like the cop who arrests you, he only enforces the law as written.
comment to review:

Repair that was not needed "Swaptronics"

Pep Boys #1062977
You write very well. The bottom line is that emissions problems are warranted for many miles, depending on the make and specific problem/part. The dealer is the place to go when the check engine light goes on, not a place that does oil changes, brakes, etc. Anyone can buy a diagnostic tool to attempt to find the problem. But, to be sure you correct the problem, only a dealer can be trusted to actually fix it. Of course, now you know that. This is how we learn. I hope you get whatever is wrong fixed and pass on your experience to others. Good luck.

New commericals

Campbells Soup #1062968
This is what we have become. We are doomed.
3 4
1 reply
There's so much starvation and poverty in the world, there's war, there's murders and rapes... but we're doomed because of a soup commercial with two dads impersonating Darth Vader? That's interesting.

Directv - Tv Service Review from Battle Creek, Michigan

DIRECTV #1062880
You would be much better off with Charter cable. Usually reliable in Michigan and much better. Check them out. Get rid of DirectTv.

Over charge don't care

DIRECTV #1062878
Your mistake was in initially allowing them---or anyone---to take money from your bank account. Never give anyone your bank info or use a debit card. If you must, then at least use a credit card but the best thing is to have them send a monthly bill to you and then pay it via a check. You took the (seemingly)easy way to pay the monthly fee. You lost. Sorry, but this is how we learn. Why do people do this???
2 replies
I was told I'd get a discount of $5.00 to let them do auto pay otherwise I would never have agreed.

Requesting refund

Avast Software #1062401
You apparently didn't read the fine print when you signed up. A common mistake. However, some advice for you: never pay for anti virus programs. Even Avast has a free version which works very well. AVG and others also offer free versions. The other mistake was in using a debit card, especially online. As you found out, the money is gone immediately. Use a credit card online only. For purchases locally, use cash or a credit card---never a debit card. Now you know. This is how we learn.
comment to review:

IRS problem - Get our voice heard!

IRS #1062396
So, what's the problem? All you did was type a rant without any specifics. No wonder you have IRS problems.

Glorified Pharmacist

Walmart #1062391
You are over-reacting. Aspirin is a blood thinner and the pharmacist was entirely correct in questioning taking it preparatory to an invasive procedure like yours. I am confused, tho about whether the aspirin was a prescription or not. This "baby" aspirin is over the counter and can be found for a dollar a bottle at a dollar store---60 to 100 pills per bottle. In any event, she was concerned and rightly so about this. You should be thanking her, not criticizing her. When you have any invasive procedure, they will always tell you what pills you take to stop so many days prior. This includes medications like fish oil and other OTC items in addition to some of the prescription drugs you take which may thin the blood. Get a grip on yourself. Your pharmacist was well-trained and is knowledgeable. Good luck, by the way with your medical problem(s).
2 0
Madeleine Mnu
Are you a doctor? I was told everything you have listed by my cardiologist and told to take the aspirin. I had my blood tested before the scripts were given so this info was available to doctor. If I need a pharmacist to question a cardiologist I would have gone there first for her diagnosis and treatment, it would have saved me a lot of money. Do you think I am so *** that I wouldn't have questioned the doctor myself? I know aspirin thins blood but not in 2 days. I have had a lot more serious medications filled and no pharmacist asked me why I needed those meds and what kind of procedure I was having etc. I felt like my medical privacy was invaded especially with other people standing around listening. If you like that kind of treatment and your health decisions taken out of your hands, that's fine. But I choose not too. This was out of bounds. By the way, thanks for your reply.

May tag sucks

Maytag #1062387
They are all the same now. Best to just buy the cheapest basic appliance with no bells and whistles and throw them out when they break.
comment to review:

Charged 3 moths in row NEVER heard of you!

CheckPeople #1061618
You may not have used it online, but apparently have used it at local stores, gas stations, etc. Your card has been compromised and the card info has already been sold to who knows how many other scammers? Best to try to dispute the charges---good luck with that---and advise the bank of the fraud. I would just cancel the debit card as they are extremely dangerous and just use a credit card or cash as appropriate. And, of course exercise some financial responsibility by verifying your receipts match the monthly statement instead of ignoring them each month.

WHAT COMPANY DOES THIS??

Flower Delivery Express #1061611
At least you used a credit card. Just think if you had used a debit card. They would already have your money. You should have no problem getting the charge removed for lack of delivery of items.

Fingerhut harrassing phone calls

Fingerhut #1061606
Are you sure it is Fingerhut and not a scammer using Fingerhut's name? Next time they call do this---play along and give them false info and see what they want you to do---send money to them, etc. I cannot see that Fingerhut would ask for your SSN. A scammer would. Good luck.

Meijer Mperks Review from Davison, Michigan

Meijer #1061601
Trying to get Meijer to do something both with common sense and efficiently has now become almost impossible. For example, their new pharmacy procedures where most prescriptions now come from Indiana and take days to arrive at the local store. Sheer stupidity, but it apparently saves money. In the past couple of years or so Meijer has been doing some really strange things. Try Kroger. They have a similar program as Meijer's MPerks.

Stemologica - Free Trial Review from Richmond, British Columbia

Stemologica #1061595
Your mistake was in using a debit card instead of a credit card in addition to not reading the terms and conditions of your "free" trial. Always use a credit card when online. This is how we learn.

Techical Support or NO Technical Support

Best Buy #1061594
The warranty period from the manufacturer is what determines who fixes the problems. In your case, I assume it was still under warranty and it is HP's responsibility to fix, not BB. You are mistaken. Immediate gratification will not happen when computers break under warranty.

Unauthorized charge for $165.95 on my debit card

Shakeology #1061587
Using a debit card or giving anyone your bank account info is rather dangerous. You are lucky your bank helped you out. Why, oh why would anyone use a debit card instead of a credit card---or cash if buying something at a local store. Remember the old saying: a fool and his money will soon part.

You done *** up panera

Panera Bread #1061504
Make your own. Better than what they offer. There are many recipes out there and it is easy to make.

DIRECT SCREWED ME OUT OF 427.58

DIRECTV #1061502
Dispute the charge with your card company.

Points policy

The Literary Guild #1060279
Good decision. Best to never, ever give your credit card info to book clubs, magazine subscriptions, just about anyone as many places now like to auto bill you and once they do, it causes alot of frustration trying to correct the situation. By the way, Amazon is a good place to buy books, but may I suggest another: try Edward R. Hamilton. They have a website that you can go to to find books, but even better is to go to their site and request they send you their catalogs. They have cheap books and charge a flat $3.50 shipping for your ENTIRE order, whether it be one or a hundred books. The website is:
hamiltonbook.com.
comment to review:

Valspar paint/ lowes sales associate

Lowes #1060278
Not sure why anyone would think some employee in Lowe's or any of the big box stores would actually know anything about paint. Best to go to a real paint store, one that only deals in and sells paint for a project like yours. A good paint store will guide you and sell you exactly what you need. Hard lesson to learn.
1 1
comment to review:

Southwest Vacations - Disneys All Star Sports Resort Review from Orlando, Florida

Southwest Vacations #1060275
Just a comment about the Disney hotel you stayed at: you picked a cheap one and definitely NOT the place to stay when visiting Disney. Other than that, good luck.
comment to review:

Scamming a senior citizen living on pension

Hydroderm #1060273
Dispute the charge with your card company and make sure they either put a stop on any further charges by this company or tell them fraud was committed and you need a new card and account in order to forestall any further charges. By the way, they won't be "shamed" as this is their modus operandi.
comment to review:

Havent received any paper work

Service Protection Direct #1060271
Apparently, you gave them access to your bank account either with a debit card or by giving them your bank account info. Big mistake. Never, ever use a debit card online---or anywhere, for that matter---as you now realize, once the money is taken out, it is usually gone, gone, gone. By the way, you were scammed. These protection plans are almost always just a way to scam you out of your money. Now you know.

Scammers

Consumer Cellular #1060268
Thanks for the info on this company. I, too have seen ads for Consumer Cellular. Now I know to stay away from them.
0 1
comment to review:

Ripped Off My Room Mate, They Are Crooked, Insured Beware ! !

GEICO #1060267
The bottom line is that, altho it is not legally required for Geico to have your insurance info, etc. it is within their rights to require it for policy holders. If you don't want to give it to them, then find another insurance company. Simple. Nothing to get upset about. Geico is not the best place to get insurance from anyway.
0 2

Oil change

Tires Plus #1060266
Your experience is not uncommon. These places will change your oil and filter and then also "inspect" your car, usually finding things that "need" or "should" be immediately replaced. It used to be the shocks were leaking and you needed to have them replace them. Now, they are finding more and more things wrong with cars. People who know little about cars always fall for this scam and this fact is relied on by these places. You were wise to get a second opinion.

Avis Charges Unauthorized Insurance Fee

Avis #1060265
You need to read the terms and conditions for the plan you selected, specifically any mention of collision(I assume this is what they charged you for) damage insurance. If nothing is mentioned about an auto charge, etc. then dispute the charge with your card company and see what Avis's response is when you claim an invalid charge. If the card company agrees with Avis, you will have to decide why they did and what to do next. That could be just not paying it, period or take it to small claims court. Good luck.

Golden Corral - Steak Review from Crestview, Florida

Golden Corral #1060263
You could have done a few things: 1. call the cops and tell them you were verbally threatened and want them to either arrest the guy or file an assault charge. 2. Contact Golden Corral corporate either online--they have a site---or call them direct---get the number at their site---and advise them they have a dangerous person at that site, threatening customers 3. Contact your local food inspection people and tell them they need to immediately check the temps of the foods as there may be a serious health problem with this place. Contact your local supervisor or go online to your county website and find the appropriate agency, either local or state, that inspects restaurants. You need to do all you can to bring this situation to the attention to corporate Golden Corral and the local health agencies. Good luck. Don't just let it go.