Wall And Associates #1103053
Please contact me at 816-405-****. We are pursuing recourse against Wall.
5 0

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review from Norfolk, Virginia

Wall And Associates #1098592
Please contact me at 816-405-****. We are a group of people that are taking action against Wall.

Wall And Associates #981558
Please contact me at 816-405-****. We have a fairly large group together now. It is power in numbers.
1 reply
Just wondering if you are still proceeding with a class action suit against Wall & Associates. They swindled me out of $6,000.00
Please respond @ coulter@bigriveronline.com

Wall And Associates #976275
I would suggest Clear Creek. Alyson Rosenbloom
Senior Associate
Clear Creek
(P) 303-426 **** x 312
(F) 1-71*-***-****
Tell her Tracy referred you. She will take care of you
1 reply
Hello tracyallis. This is Terri do u know if they handle cases in Wisconsin?

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review from Chicago, Illinois

Wall And Associates #975947
Please contact me at 816-405-****. As you can see from the posts on this forum there are quite a few people that have been ripped off by Wall. If you also go to the court records you will find a lot of people that have gone to court against them. We have formed a group and are currently taking steps to go after them.

Wall And Associates #974362
We have a group now that is growing in number. We can get something done about this if we all ban together. Please contact me at 816-405-****. tracy.pissedconsumer@***.com. We now have an ex Federal agent in the group they tried to rip off. He seems to think we can get this taken care of through the FBI.

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review from Prescott Valley, Arizona

Wall And Associates #974356
0 2

DO NOT TRUST THEM

Wall And Associates #974355

Wall And Associates #974354
comment to review:

I was ripped off for $4500.00 because they sold me with lies.

Wall And Associates #974353
we now have a group that is pursuing restitution. If you are interested please contact me at 816-405-**** or email me at tracy.pissedconsume@***.com
comment to review:

I was ripped off for $4500.00 because they sold me with lies.

Wall And Associates #973503
Please contact me at 816-405-**** there are several of us pursuing restitution

Wall And Associates #968517
Please file a complaint with the FTC
There are a lot of us on this posting that are contacting the AG as well. If you could contact me it would be greatly appreciated. 816-405-****
comment to review:

Wall & Associates are Leeches!!

Wall And Associates #968510
1 0

Wall And Associates #968493

Wall And Associates #968427
I have contacted the the VA Attorney Generals office and they are instructing all of us to file a complaint against Wall. Here is the link to the complaint form.

Wall And Associates #968399

Wall And Associates #968072
I am so sorry to hear you have been ripped off by them like so many others of us. I have contacted several people on this website and we are looking at filing a class action lawsuit against them. If you are interested please contact me at 816-405-****.
0 1
1 reply
They did the same to us. It has only gotten worse.

Wall And Associates #968059
Please contact me at 816-405-****. There are several people that are willing to go together on a class action lawsuit.

Wall And Associates #967518
Please contact me at 816-405-**** regarding a class action lawsuit. This has already been started so if you want to participate please contact me. This person, universalstorage@***.net & yuliafashion@***.com are ready to participate as well.
0 1
Saleah Xtv
Hi Tracy,
Thanks for reaching out to me. This thing with Wall & Associates continues to get out of hand. Can you believe that they had their attorney file a lawsuits against me in the VA County General Court (Fairfax, VA) for the $800 they originally said they wouldn't require me to pay because of how much they messed up my life? They are suing me!!! What's crazy is that the contract I have with them states any disputes like this must go to arbitration. They know what's in that contract; this is a scare tactic. I actually had to travel all the way from Charlotte to northern VA to go to court, and I have to go back again. This company is unbelievable and shout NOT be allowed to do business in VA or in any other state.
So yes, I would like more info on this class action lawsuit. I will call you asap.