Spreadshirt - BAD COMPANY

THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY FRAUD AND THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!!!!!!! I ordered a shirt 4 weeks ago and it was never received, on the 2nd week I had gotten an email saying that my order was cancelled. I emailed customer service and asked what had happened and they could not give me a direct answer. First address was wrong, then they said it was unpaid..a whole string of excuses and finally they literally told me word for word: I'm not sure what happened honestly, you're best bet is to just reorder the product. I emailed back, ok I will do that and my refund will be processed for the first order that never came? But they stopped replying after that..just literally cut me off and that is shady because most customer services would not let an issue drop until it is completely resolved.. not wait ignore further questions. So I tried re-emailing customer service again hoping to get another rep. This one was even less helpful. I tried to be as helpful as possible by providing Paypal ID, bank statement number, order number..everything and the only thing they had to say was literally..Nope, your order was not paid for and as it was not paid for it was obviously not refunded. I thought the terse and sarcastic message was completely inappropriate for customer service. So not only are they running fraud and taking your money, but they're also rude and unapologetic about it. That makes everything 10x worst. And I say fraud because it is fraud, when a customer service is so completely unwilling to help you when there is missing money involved and all the information provided, i'm sure they could easily go onto their paypal account and locate the paypal id number I gave them. I'm totally disgusted by this company and will never ever buy from them again. It's simply not worth the headache. I have opened up a paypal resolution on the matter under fraud too so we'll see what happens now, but buying a t-shirt should not be such a hassle.
ID
Cons
  • Are frauds
Reason of review