comment to review:

No response for weeks, "we need receipts and documents by midnight"

Hello,We’re unable to find you in our system, what is either your contract number or address?Please reply to CustomerCare@APHW.com and I will look into your issue.Thanks,David ParhamAmerica’s Preferred Home WarrantyCustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com

Worst company ever...useless!

Hello Christine,
We appreciate your thoughtful criticism regarding this claim.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty reimburses homeowners for failures due to normal wear and tear based on the life expectancy of the system. Using a like for like replacement model, our process gives fair and equitable coverage to assist homeowners.
We strive to assist everyone within the terms and conditions of the home warranty agreement.
I've asked our Customer Care Department to look at this again and will let you know if a change in status occurs.
comment to review:

Worse Company...Please heed my words "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY"

Hello,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.
Unfortunately, and not to minimize your emergency, per the terms and conditions of the home warranty agreement lines located outside the main foundation of the home aren’t a covered item. I know this isn’t an outcome you had wanted, but our warranty does explain this in detail and our staff is here to answer any other questions you might have.
Please remember that your home warranty covers many home systems and appliances and that we are here for any future claims.

Furnace problem

We are very sorry about this situation and appreciate your feedback.
An unexpected failure/crisis impacts the continuity of the home and can cause unneeded stress.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty has industry-leading response time and claims satisfaction. We strive to help homeowners in their time of need with empathy and compassion, and most importantly, financial assistance.
Unfortunately, without your address or claim number we can’t locate you in our system. Please either call us or email CustomerCare@APHW.com so we can talk about your concerns.

AMERICA'S PREFERRED IS Not what I prefer

WORSE COMPANY EVER

Hi John,
Thanks for your feedback.
I’m glad we were able to approve this claim.
Remember we are here for any future claims as well.

WORSE COMPANY EVER

We are very sorry about this situation and appreciate your feedback.
America's Preferred Home Warranty has industry-leading response time and claims satisfaction. We strive to help homeowners in their time of need with empathy and compassion, and most importantly, financial assistance within the terms and conditions of the home warranty agreement.
Please understand that your concerns are being reviewed by our Customer Care Department.
Best regards, America's Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com

Scam company a ripoff a waste of money

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our system.
What is your address or contract number?
Please let me know at CustomerCare@APHW.com
David Parham Americas Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com
comment to review:

Americas Preferred Home Warranty - Air Conditioner Repair Review from Strongsville, Ohio

Dear AN,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry about this experience.
Please email your name and/or contract number to CustomerCare@APHW.com so we can revisit your claim.
David Parham

Scam company a ripoff a waste of money

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our system. What is your address or contract number? Please let me know at CustomerCare@APHW.com Best regards, David Parham Americas Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com
Natalyn Sbt
Contract ran out and I considered it a blessing from you crooks and scammers.

Horrible Experience- They rip you off

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback and glad we could approve this claim.
Per the terms and conditions of the Supreme Home Warranty agreement this amount is the maximum we can approve for roof leak repairs.
Please understand that we stand ready to assist you with any future claims.
David Parham Americas Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com
comment to review:

Do not deal with this company.. they are a do you wrong company..

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry about this situation.
I’m glad we were able to approve your claim and get you some cash towards repair or replacement.
Please remember that we are here for any future claims as well.
comment to review:

Do NOT use this company. Do NOT let a home seller choose this company.

Hi Steven,
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry about this situation.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty strives to do the right thing.
Thanks for sending the receipt, I’m glad we were able to get you reimbursed.
Please understand that we stand ready to help you with any future claims.

What a joke!

Thanks for your feedback.
We’d like to help you and have left you a of couple messages, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
David Parham
America’s Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com
1 0

Leaky roof

Thanks for your feedback.
Per the terms and conditions of the Supreme Home Warranty Agreement both claims were denied.
Please understand that we stand ready to assist you in any future claims.
0 3
comment to review:

Dont buy there home warranty

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. Please supply your contract number or address so we can review your claim. Best regards, David Parham America’s Preferred Home Warranty CustomerCare@aphw.com | aphw.com
#1111****
comment to review:

America's preferred home warrant has the worst customer service and pointless

Americas Preferred Home Warranty - Claim Review from Salisbury, North Carolina

Hi Homeowner,
I don’t see you in our system?
What is your address or contract number?
Please contact me at CustomerCare@APHW.net so we can revisit your concerns and see about a mutually-beneficial outcome.

Americas Preferred Home Warranty - Claim Review from Los Angeles, California

Hello,
I am truly sorry about your experience and wish to address your concerns. What is your contract number?
America’s Preferred Home Warranty is ready, willing and able to help homeowners in their time on need. We do what we say we’ll do.
We have an easy-to-understand plan with options for additional coverage and deductible amounts. Most importantly, we are one of the only home warranty companies that lets you choose your own contractor.
We appreciate the opportunity to respond and look forward to assisting you.
Please contact me at CustomerCare@APHW.net to resolve this to mutual satisfaction. Sincerely, David Parham America’s Preferred Home Warranty

Hello,
I am very sorry about your experience and wish to address your concerns and hopefully reconcile these to mutual satisfaction.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty’s does help homeowners with repair and replacement of water heaters and I'll be happy to take a look at your specifics, what is your contract number?
Please contact me at CustomerCare@APHW.net to begin a new conversation on this issue.
1 reply
Do you really think customers are going to put their personal information out here?
I don't get it. I as well have had to speak to supervisors and get nothing but excuses. Funny because the house also came with the 1 year warranty.
Anyone have to email these people their last home inspection? Only to give them more reasons to lie.
Funny how we only had to use this warranty at the end and I found out it was almost time to renew. I thought well let's see how good of a company this is...
That's ok don't pay for anything. It's time to renew. We will give another company our money. Kinda happy everything worked out the way it did.

Hello,
We appreciate the opportunity to respond and look forward to assisting you.
comment to review:

They let you choose your own contractor

Dear Homeowner,
I am very glad we were able to get you some cash!
America’s Preferred Home Warranty takes pride in doing the right thing and we reimburse homeowners, like yourself, per our warranty for furnace problems.
In this situation even though it wasn't supposed to be covered, based on what your contractor reported, we were able to get you some funds, and hopefully a bit of satisfaction.
David Parham CustomerCare@APHW.net America’s Preferred Home Warranty
comment to review:

Furnace stopped working but America's Preferred Home Warranty won't cover repairs because furnace is old!!!

Hello Homeowner,
I understand your concern and want to help you get resolution for this issue.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty lets homeowners choose the contractor who does the work and we ask them, while on site, what their opinion is regarding the issues. If the furnace can be effectively repaired this is usually the first option, however if the unit has outlived its normal lifespan we can pay a pro-rated percentage towards a new one.
Nobody wanted you to be without heat and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and your family.
I definitely want to revisit this claim and see what we can do to reconcile things with you. Please contact me at CustomerCare@APHW.net.
Sincerely, David Parham America’s Preferred Home Warranty

Hi Homeowner,
Thanks for letting us know about this.
I want to help resolve this issue and hopefully get you some satisfaction, however I don’t see you in our system?
1 reply
Oh Mr. Parham so you wanted them to contact you so you can tell them no. I am informing my realtor and hopefully they will find a reputable company

Hi Homeowner,
I hope to make your experience with our company a good one.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty has paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars since we began in 1999. We are happy to give you money towards our covered items, quickly and without hassle.
I’d be happy to re-review your claim. Please contact me for a follow up in hopes of getting this resolved to your satisfaction.

Dear Homeowner,
Thanks for your comments, I am sorry about this issue and want to help you understand our policies.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty provides reimbursement towards Freon recharging if you had chosen the Buyer’s Preferred Upgrade. Freon recharge is not part of our basic plan. We apologize for the misunderstanding and would like to assure you that we cover air conditioner and dishwasher parts and service.
I hope to resolve this issue and, if possible, get you some reimbursement for your out-of-pocket expenses, please contact me at CustomerCare@APHW.net.
Looking forward to helping you,

Skylight Leak

Hi Homeowner,
I am sorry about this problem and apologize for our inability to cover this claim.
Because the contractors doing the work are actually the ones that you choose, we must be certain that they are aware of the issues involved, hence we always get them on the phone while at the home to explain the issues they see.
This outcome seems surprising to me and I think we need to revisit this particular claim.
I hope to resolve this to your satisfaction as soon as possible, please contact me at CustomerCare@APHW.net.
Sincerely, David Parham America’s Preferred Home Warranty