GHP Group Inc - Pellet Stove Review from Camden, Maine

We bought a pellet stove manufactured from GPH called Pleasant Hearth. The poor construction of this stove is apparent by them placing defective silicone parts in a product which *** out within a year if you're lucky. Call their customer service department for further confirmation of this company's incompetence. Sending them a message via their website results in a huge zero response, call customer service and expect to wait 40 plus minutes. If you still have a battery left in your cell phone or patience you might speak to someone who's first language is English and understands the problem. Don't expect a straight answer about parts, these bozos have NOTHING IN STOCK! Virtually everything is on back order expected on Monday of the filling week. Which translates into 4 weeks if they feel like it. Shipping it by FedEx ground when you've waited already 3 weeks for a warranted part for something which heats your home is adding insult to injury. My part is still sitting in Ohio and scheduled to arrive on MARCH 4TH. I am contacting the BBB and FTC. Doubt they'll help me any more than GHP but where as we are freezing with a $2000 pellet stove that doesn't work I have no options.
ID