Verified Reviewer

Asap Tickets - REFUSING TO REFUND MY MONEY 100%

PLEASE! PLEASE!, DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE OF BUYING TICKETS FROM ASAP UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO DEAL WITH HEADACHES. THESE PEOPLE ARE BIG TIME LIARS, THEY USE SUDO NAMES INSTEAD OF THEIR REAL NAMES THAT YOU CANNOT TRACK THEM DOWN. THEY'RE CURRENTLY WANTING TO STEAL FROM ME BECAUSE THE AIRLINE CANCELED THE FLIGHT AND REFUNDED TO THE MONEY @100% BUT THEY WANT TO CUT THEIR FEE FROM THE REFUND AND I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CANCELED THE TRIP, AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WANTED TO TRAVEL SO BAD BECAUSE IT URGENT BUT I FELT BAD AFTER GETTING A CANCELATION NOTICE FROM BA. NOW,I WANT THEM TO TAKE THE SAME INITIATIVE WITH THE SAME ZEAL THEY HAD WHEN I WAS BUYING THE TICKETS. BUT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I DON'T OWE ASAP ANYTHING! NOT EVEN A PENNY. SINCE I STARTED DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE, SO FAR I HAVE DEALT WITH 5 AGENTS ANDTHEY'RE VERY RUDETO SAY THE LEAST. BUT ALL I NEED IS MY REFUND OF $4729.40 AND THAT'LL.

User's recommendation: PLEASE! PLEASE!, DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE OF BUYING TICKETS FROM ASAP UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO DEAL WITH HEADACHES.

#2010522

ASAP company should NOT BE ALLOW TO DO BUSINESS!

#1935658

Hello, I am going the same thing with ASAP tickets. They are dubious.

They collect your money and give you numerous reasons why you cannot get your refund.

They lack business skills and are thieves. I will never ever deal with these cheaters again.

#1921444

I bought a ticket for my niece and the flight was canceled by the air line. I also bought a ticket protection plan that said that I need some help with the ticket they will help. When the flight was canceled I asked Asap to help me to find a ticket to a place in Europe where the borderes were not closed due to corona virus ..I got no help.American Airline did sent the money back to Asap and I did not get the refund yet...

#1958192
@Nassir

United Airlines refunded my money to them since Sept 4, and they are telling me they didn’t get my money! What did you guys do?

I’m still waiting for their actions.

Response #1874590

Dear Allan, please kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can locate your travel request and assist you!

@Response

I’ll email you that plus British Airways cancellation email I received from BA.

View more comments (6)
With Company Response
ID
#1976045 Review #1976045 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Good pricing
Cons
  • Not as advertised
Preferred solution