Black Rose Tattooers - Tattoo "artist" with bad attitude

Wanting a tattoo, I walked into Black Rose and asked if they take walk-ins. The 2 girls there said yes, A third young girl walks through the front door announcing that she was going to get some coffee, asking the other 2 "who wants coffee?" They both declined as they already had some. The new arrival was informed that she was to give me my tattoo. As I described, and showed her pics of what I wanted and where, she stated "I don't know if I can do writing that small. " WHAT?, I thought to myself. Anyway, she proceeded to draw my (simple) idea. But her attitude was such a turn-off. It was as though she was running late for work and PO'd that she had to work as soon as she walked thru the door. She was also pissy to my boyfriend. After she reappeared with her rendition of what I wanted, I was blown away. It was twice the size I requested and the lettering was huge and ugly. Just a simple eternity symbol with a couple names. She said she could only put one name. What good is that when I have two kids! I walked out after she slapped her drawing off the front counter and walked away. What I *** I'd NEVER let her or anyone else in that shop touch me!
ID