Atrocious manager, Dave Boyle at Lego Store Braintree, MA

This is a version my email to Lego: We have an 8 year old son. He is a #1 Lego Fan. Our attic is filled with Legos. He is a member of our local Lego club. In fact, we even traveled to Florida Legoland last summer so that he can be surrounded with legos. He is a really bright, sociable young boy, with a 4/4 scale in math and science and a 4/4 in social studies. He plays in the youth baseball league and he is also in a competitive swim club. With that little intro, I am very sad to report an atrocious encounter with a Lego store manager. His name is Dave Boyle, his direct phone number is 781-365-****. At the time, he was the manager at the Lego store at South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA. I do sincerely hope that he is no longer in charge of that store, or anything involving children as a matter of fact. We drove from an hour away to the Lego store, for what was to be a fun filled family day. Inside the mall, when we were a few feet away from store, my son went ahead of us and started browsing the Legos. My husband and I arrived about 2 to 3 minutes later (this can be easily verified on the store cameras). But in the crowd, we could not find our son. I kindly asked the manager if he has seen the little boy. To which he responded in (offensive and gross language) and completely humiliated me in front of the entire store. I am a dark skin foreign woman. I am highly educated and very active in my community; but nonetheless, in the eyes of Dave Boyle, a "trash black woman who hangs out at the mall and sends off her son to a free daycare". No, Sir. To your disappointment, I am not that kind of person. The humiliation I had to endure brought tears to my eyes, right there, in front my son (who sure thing, found me by that time) and in front of the public. Dave Boyle even called security " to escort me and my son out of his store". Just because I dared to ask if he has seen my son.
ID
Service
Lego Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Resolved: 011Now - SCAM! Don't use it. Recharged the phone with $10; no call went through but still got charged

Update by user Feb 15, 2015

Issue resolved. $10 credited back to my account

Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2015
I put $10 in the account. I place the calls and it rings. But nothing gets through. The tone of the rings is even really bad. YET, it still charged $1 every time I placed a call. So after a few attempts, account is empty. $10 gone in their pocket. I called the same numbers from Skype and it works just fine. I request FULL REFUND on my money. I still have not heard from the company. Their listed phone number is just a ghost. This is purely SCAM. I DO NOT recommend anyone even trying to install their app or use their service.

Hi,

I am sorry you had such experience with 011Now Technologies.

We are far from ideal company.

Sometimes bad things happen: our servers fail, internet and phone providers in destination countries might run our of electricity, etc. Or simply you just don't want to use our service. We guarantee a full refund.

It is in our best interest not to leave a single pissed customers behind!

If, for any reason, you don't like our service you can always ask for a full refund. Please communicate to us via email at support@***.com and we will be happy to issue a refund in full.

Thank you!