Verified Reviewer

Harley Davidson Of Pensacola - UNSATISFACTORY PURCHASE

I PURCHASED A 2020 ROADKING FOR $22K, MSRP 19K. I WAS LISTENING TO THE SALES GUY, HE TOLD ME I WOULD GET MY LED LIGHTS INCLUDING INSTALLATION, IN THE PACKAGE. I FIGURED IT WAS WOULD OFF SET THE PRICE OF THE 22K. ONCE I GOT HOME, LOOKED AT MY SALES SHEET, I PAID FOR THE LED AND INSTALLATION, WHAT A KICK IN THE *** SALESMAN TOLD ME HE COULD GET ME THE BEST Interest RATE, COMPARATIVE TO THE BANKS. THAT WAS *** TOO. I GOT MY LETTER BACK FROM EAGLE FINANCING, A WHOPPING 10%. I HAVE A 774 CREDIT SCORE. I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO MY CREDIT UNION AND GOT A 3.49 INTEREST RATE. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! I WOULD NOT BUY A LAWNMOWER FROM THIS *** OPERATION. I'M ALSO A MEMBER OF THE American LEGION HERE IN PENSACOLA. I WILL CERTAINLY SHARE MY EXPERENCE WITH THEM.

User's recommendation: DO YOUR HOMEWORK PRIOR TO ENTERING HARLEY DAVISON OF PENSACOLA. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO ASSISTANCE FROM THIS BUNCH. THEY WILL PROMISE YOU THE MOON TO SELL A BIKE.

ID
#1972091 Review #1972091 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Harley Davidson Of Pensacola Sales Representative
Pros
  • Excellant service
Cons
  • Totally sales driven
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution