Mountain View Rottweilers - Rottweiler Puppy Review from Pueblo, Colorado

Update by user Feb 21, 2015

Since I wrote the original review here on this website I've been in contact with the breeder regarding this issue still. I would like to now add that the Breeder did agreed to reimburse a very small portion of the dog's first procedure but has yet to follow through with the offer.

Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2015
Drove up to Bentonville AR to Mountain View Rottweilers to get a male pup that the breeder had us believe was in good health condition. We're out several hundred dollars for a Severe Overbite that will require two surgeries. This overbite is caused by a recessive gene in one of the parents. Breeder says its a fluke and therefore refuses to reimburse.

i am sorry to hear. I wrote on nextday pets about my bad experience with this breeder.

or should I say puppy mill. I reserved a pup over a year ago. Brandon notified me that he was crushed by dam. offered me a female so I drove 9 hours to pick up.

drove back home puppy wouldn't eat. took her to my vet was told she had pravo spent $2000 trying to save her but to no avail. Brandon did give me purchase price but still out vet fees. I was told he dual sires which could be part of your problem.

now I see his 9 month old female just had pups. this is not healthy.

I did place a complaint on next day pets. TO ALL BEWARE OF THIS BREEDER.

And to think...you could have went to a shelter and had a fully vetted rottweiler and saved a life but instead you chose to support a puppy mill...you reap what you so.

View more comments (1)