Verified Reviewer

Bronson Vitamins - The company's vitamin expiration date too short

I have purchased vitamin bottles of this company . Their products expiry date too short for several months. PSYLLIUM HUSKS POWDER EXPIRES DEC-2020 Vitamin C 1000mg powder 2.2 lbs , The expiry date is too short for several months from January 2021 . Only me used 2.2 lbs of Vitamin C in a couple months ???? I use half and the other half cannot be used because when it expires . Whenever I buy vitamins online They show the products expiration date to let customers know whether or not to get it . When I search online of this company does not show the expiration date of their products . After I opened all vitamin bottles , I find the expiration date to be too short for only 6 to 8 months . Makes me very upset . I wrote email to them , they confirm saying "their vitamins are good for 2021" . I buy Vitamins from many companies have been expired for a few years, not months.

User's recommendation: Be careful when you are buying any any vitamins online Must see the expiry date of the product. You will not lose your money can not be used because it expires.

ID
#1970550 Review #1970550 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pleasant Grove, Utah