Living Herbal - Chianaoil.com.au fake oil, looting innocent people with this *** oil

I have buyed there so called Chiana Oil from their websites, using this oil is a horrible experience of my life. My all hairs got yellowish after using it, and now skin issues also after using this bull ***. I want to aware others also, that please beware of this fraud Paul Lam. who is a ***, in the place of refunding money back. He is using harsh words...this oil is smelling like urine, and after rubbing it you can feel burn on your skin. Really a very pathetic product for the users. This is my real experience and if anyone else want to experience it, then buy this Chiana oil and experience it yourself. You can use this product to prank someone in your family, but i am sure he will beat you up after using it.. God save people from this type of evils..

I am so disappointed with this oil. I gifted it to my girl friend, her face started to grow hairs.....bloody bastards chiana manufactures....she is suing me. I will put a court case on these people....

I had also purchased one by seeing their reviews on www.chianaoil.com.au/reviews/. But after using this oil still my hair color is not going to be normal this product is absolutely rubbish and fraud

View more comments (1)
ID
Sydney, New South Wales
Cons
  • Chiana oil
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution