Verified Reviewer

Nailyhome Com - Defective product

Update by user Jul 05, 2020

Nailyhome refused to pay return shipping for the defective product. I filed a complaint with my CC and submitted detail report of my contact with Nailyhome.

My CC supported my dispute and refunded the complete sales amount.

I’ve offered to return the stinky shoes to Nailyhome but have not received prepaid shipping information. Buyer beware and always use a credit card to protect yourself from China based suppliers that won’t cancel an order 30 days before shipping.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2020
I ordered shoes on Nailyhome.com. The order took over two months during which time I requested cancellation of the order prior to shipping. Nailyhome.com could not track the order and indicated that they off loaded the order to another company logistics. They refused to cancel or provide refund. The order was delivered in two separate packages that had a heavy chemical smell that is unbearable to be in same room and causes asthmatic reaction. Contacted Nailyhome.com for return shipping information and full refund. They indicate on website that satisfaction is top priority and 50 day return warranty. I contacted Nailyhome.com by email, and they indicated that I would need to cover the cost of return shipping and advised against due to high cost. I said that this is unacceptable and I'm not satisfied with defective contaminated product. I'm working with CC to get dispute charges and get refund.

User's recommendation: Do Not Purchase from this retailer.

ID
#1969785 Review #1969785 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Nailyhome Com Shipping Service
Pros
  • Affordable prices
Cons
  • Poor communication
  • No shipping tracking
  • Contaminated shipping
Loss