Xperience Days - Never us experiencedays.com This comany lies they do have an expiration date

Do not use Xperience days for any gift cards. This site is a lie. I had a gift card from them that said no expiration Dates and still one person on the phone told me I could not redeem my gift because it has expired. And when I spoke to there customer service in there email chat they said to redeem my gift card and the person walked me through it. And I had a $75.00 Balance added to my account . I used it towards a purchase yesterday which they canceled in the afternoon and took my balance down to zero. I emailed chatted with there customer service this morning to no avail. They told me the manager i spoke to yesterday cleared out my balance and cancelled my order. This is not how to treat customer Never use this experiencedays.com

I also still have the package from the gift card I just uploaded that also states no expiration date . what more do I need .

It should have stated on the package it expires in 1 year from such date to this date. But it does not state it anywhere.

As stated over the phone when you spoke with a Manager, the Gift Card Received in 2010 was from a Radio Promotion. The certificate was never paid for; it was a donation.

So, therefore as stated on the gift card Experience Certificates not redeemed and used with in the twelve (12) month period are valid for services equal to or less than the original purchase price of the Experience Certificate.

As the purchase value was $0, the current card value is $0. Had the certificate actually been paid for when it was originally issued, it would still have that value 5 years later.

@Anonymous

What about mine that was for a wine tasting for two in new york, which WAS paid for at the time it was ordered, yet they still say I can't book it now almost 3 years later?

View more comments (2)
ID
Sayville, New York
Cons
  • Bad business
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Knives4Wholesale - Bad Business Practice

Update by user Mar 23, 2015

After we contacted our bank for a merchant credit, Jason called and finally replaced the missing pieces. we will never do business with this company again.

Original review posted by user Feb 06, 2015
The first time he shorted our order Jason Saakes gave us a excuse he was moving the shop and just got our messages almost 1 1/2 months later. Now we gave Jason another chance and placed another order from Jason from knives 4 wholesale and were missing 10 Pieces out of 27 pieces , We have been Trying leave Voicemail messages, but cannot get hold of him due to the mail box being full for almost 2 weeks and he still is not relying to my husbands emails. Never again will we do business with this Knives4wholesale. This is not how to operate a business.

Sti;; waiting for my order its been 3 weeks.

ID
Bohemia, New York
Pros
  • Nice product cheap prices
Cons
  • Does not send whole order
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered