Berge Mazda Volkswagen - 7 times to fix my VW Jetta, now my warrenty expires...

So let me start off with this I took my car in to get it looked at becasue my check engine light was on. They took it in and adjusted the cam shaft and it seemed fine til the day i picked it up drove 2 miles and it came back on. So I took it back, got it back the next day drove 5 feet and they light went back off. This went on for a month where I had my car for 5 days out of 37. I had to take my car in 6 times becaseu the light kept going on. All while this is happening my warrenty was running out, to the point that 3 days after I got my car back for the 6th time that it ran out. Now a month later my light is going off again, but they won't allow me to take it back there. So next best thing I will report this company for how lowsy they are at fixing things and their customer service is the absolutle worst. I bought my Ford from them as well and would return it in a heartbeat if I could. I will never do any business with them ever again and telling everyone to do the same. Champman VW will get all my support from here on out.

Bought a car from them 12 days ago. Now they tell me that my car pymt will be much higher than they thought and would not include the extended warranty.

I told them upfront my credit was not great and was there on a Wednesday afternoon. Apparently 6 hours and a change of vehicle choice was not enough for them to figure out this mystery car pyment issue. I went there for a Passat, left with a Jetta TDI and will be returning the TDI on Saturday. Ethically,they shouldhave never let me leave the lot with the car.

I had been warned about this from others but chose to challk it up to bad experience, but it was absolutely true. The manager Dan, told me this was common practice at any AZ car dealer and if this is true it is a sad, riduculous thing. I have purhcased many cars in AZ and never had this happen before.

Do your home work if you are going to shop with Berge. Total unethical bs!

ID