They killed my dog

Banfield Pet Hospital #957771
The person to blame is the vet, not the owner. The vet should be trained to know what type of anesthesia to use for what breed of dog. The owner was trying to provide the care the moronic vet suggested. It is just disguising to try and make the owner feel bad. Just like if your own doctor advises you on a in your health, most people assume the doctor is educated, and will know what he is talking about. To suggest differently is just callous, and makes you look like ***.
3 6
comment to review:

Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog!

Banfield Pet Hospital #947879
If a vet works at Banfield, you know he sucks as a vet. It is the Mc Donald's of the veterinary world. Well, except the price! It is like they want you to think a Big Mac should cost you the equivalent of a sirloin steak. Why would anyone want to pay for poor veterinary care? The poor pom pom was another victim of Banfield, what is it now, in the millions. Oh, and it is not illegal to write your opinions about a business ir describe your experience. BTW the moronic vets that are reading this, if you work at Banfield you suck. There is not a rat's *** chance in *** I would ever trust any of you with the welfare of my pets. You would just kill them as you do daily all over the country, since none of you can properly diagnose anything.
10 19

Pets Killer

Banfield Pet Hospital #947871
You must be a unethical, souless, and *** employee of Banfield. Only a subhuman piece of slime makes fun of someone's travesty. Is that how Banfield and your coworkers get off, making fun of client's pets you are responsible for killing? Or are you all sadistic and kill pets for the pleasure of doing so? You suck.
1 2

Pets Killer

Banfield Pet Hospital #947870
There are a million stories like this. They almost killed my son's cat. I took her to a shelter vet, and got better advice and medicine for 75 percent less than Banfield. Banfield just cares about money. When their own employees complain about the ethics, you know it is a hellhole.
3 2

Maybe this might help

Banfield Pet Hospital #947867
Sorry for your loss.
1 reply
Michelle M Las
Thank you, its been devastating, but what hurts the most is thinking about what she went through that day and what she must have been thinking about why she was so happy that morning and how I could hand her over to someone who would do that horrible stuff to her. I feel so much guilt over that and I shouldnt have to feel guilty for being a good pet owner and taking my dog to the vet for a check up. Banfield has turned me into a very bitter person and I have had to start taking antidepressants and anxiety pills due to this situation because Missy is all I can think about and all I ever do is cry. I hate Banfield so much!

Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Medical Service Review from Howell, Michigan

Banfield Pet Hospital #947866
You guys are mean. Cats in many states, as in California, are not required to have a rabies shot, so depending where this happened you could be wrong. Secondly, it is well established that Banfield is nothing more then a money grubbing, inept, company that cares less about it's patients. The vets are *** and cannot diagnose anything. How much Banfield makes, it would not hurt to help out needy and disabled patients. Oh, yes, you *** uppity vets look down on any owner that cannot afford your exorbitant fees. Well, considering the vets that work at Banfield are the McDonald's of the veterinary world, I would not stick my nose up to high. You all suck, and most do not deserve to even be vets! Try to find a ounce of compassion, oh, wait, you work at Banfield, you have none.
2 7
comment to review:

Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols

Banfield Pet Hospital #947860
I find that hard to believe. Those quacks most likely recommended Science Diet dry food, which, by the way is harmful to cats. Cats should be on the raw diet or a high quality wet food. Banfield jas proven over and over to vaccinate unnecessarily, and use products that are harmful to pets. Why not just admit you work there?
2 6

Worst pet hospital

Banfield Pet Hospital #947856
Oh, and my cat is a Bengal, and Banfield charges more for hybrid cats. My vwt does not, and the vet tech was able to take x-rays without sedation. I think it is the stupidest thing I have ever heard charging more for hybrid cats! Like I said, my vet is not a parasite like Banfield, sucking the life blood out of his customers.

Worst pet hospital

Banfield Pet Hospital #947855
My cat jumped for our second story, and I took her immediately to the vet. With everything, including observation fee, it was 200. This included medication, vet check, X-rays, and observation. I have no doubt it would be double at Banfield. There is normal fees, and ripping people off. Banfield rip people off big time, and most of the time seriously pad their bill by adding everything possible.
comment to review:

Terrible office staff, overpriced, rude customer service, too rough with pets

Banfield Pet Hospital #947854
Yes, it is really professional to refuse to stop bleeding they caused. Whatever. Banfield is a ripoff, and inept, uncaring! They almost killed my cat! I got better advice from a shelter vet and the visit was cheaper also. How you all sleep at night is beyond me.
0 0
comment to review:

Charged For wellness plan after pet dies

Banfield Pet Hospital #947850
Yes, Banfield is so ethical! The vets are inept and cannot even diagnose the basic animal issues, up charge cliients, over book, use untrained staff because it is cheaper! Everything is way over charged usually 3-6 times most other clinics! I vet that does not over charged, and actually takes his time with pets. All that Banfield is not. I doubt any of the employee even know how to be ethical. Oh, and screw your Wellness Plan! For the same amount of money you can ger actual pet insurance, that cover medical emergencies! Oh, my pets got fixed for 150 dollars, which included blood work, and pain medication.
1 2