Damaged cartoon of Marlboro Red ffk, n box

Marlboro #2053095
They don't care, they sell a product they know is addicting and causes death...
comment to review:

A store not honoring coupons and specials

Marlboro #2053093
I would leave a review on their Google listing, contact management at the store and if not satisfied contact corporate office. Ask if they mind you walking around with a sign outside business about their lousy service. Good luck
0 2
1 reply
#2076031
Yes they used to be a great company they sent great gifts. Years ago I received a coat, backpack, steel ash trays cupholders, cookbooks all things I have today and that had to be 20years and somethings less than 10 years ago, hate to hear they falling so far down.

Lost rewards

Marlboro #2053092
You would think with all the money they make off us they could at least pretend to have customer service!
0 1

Marlboro #1883077
What am I doing wrong? I've been a loyal smoker since Marlboro Miles and the only thing I've got besides COPD is what I paid for!

Marlboro #1819126
I would be pissed too but none of that *** has happened to me! My codes always work and I always get extra points for whatever I click on. I have never had a problem with the site not loading either, you must be doing something wrong...

Marlboro #1819124
Wow that sucks, I ordered the Casio and had it in less than 2 weeks. If this last until December this year I should be able to get another Casio which retail for $120.
comment to review:

THIS is what YOU need to know about filing a claim!

Binder And Binder #930858
GOT IT?

Myler Disability Lawyers Review from Greenville, South Carolina

Myler Disability #930482
Hi Chip,
I was just wondering if you got a decision yet? I just received denial today and was filling out an attorney search form online and the minute I hit send Myler called me. I'm not to sure I want to use them after seeing all this. I wish you luck on your case though...