MyPillow - My Pillow is the most uncomfortable pillow I have ever used. The company ignores my concerns and didn't work with me on returns.

I ordered the My Pillow. First thing, I never received any receipt from the company that I had purchased the item. I received it in a plastic container with no invoice or any information on returns. When I contacted the company they gave me instructions on returning it. When I sent them back a message to let them know it did not come in a box, which they said I needed to return it in, and that there was no invoice or return info with it, no shipping label to attach, they totally ignored my email response. I know they received the email because it was marked as read. I have still had no response. After all the advertisement of how great this pillow is and how wonderful the return policy is, I am surprised I cannot return it for a refund.

Put it in dispute with your credit card company. That's what I did.

It's what everyone should do.

I'd love to see this guy behind bars. ( she said as she continues to have excruciating pain after a week having STOPPED using the piece of *** she used for only 3 nights)

ID
Cape Coral, Florida
Service
Mypillow Advertisement
Cons
  • Pillow
Reason of review