Rosewe - Order "shipped" November 22nd

I still have not received it, I have contacted the company multiple times, each time getting a response "We checked with the shipper, it is delayed due to ..." I have asked to be refunded and they state they are unable to refund me and that I should check my mail box. I order items from China all the time and never have I had issues such as this, it has been a month and half and NO package yet and their customer service is NOT helpful. I just want my money back, I am glad I ordered something cheap so if I loss the money it won't kill me but also their CS Sucks.

Hello,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i sincerely hope that i can help you solve this matter as soon as possible.

The fact is that we have different shipping methods with different deliver time.I guess you may choose flat rate shipping which is very slow.

Now you can tell me your order number , and i will check it and offer a solution as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

@Canton Thy

I could easily send you the 10 emails I have gone back and forth with your company with NO resolve. I am told to check my mail box, I am told that the shipper has delays, I am told it will be here ANY DAY.

The tracking number shows nothing but it being sent from China on the 22nd of November, no further details, you may want to consider a different tracking process.

I have ordered MANY items from China, your website says 5-15 days for shipping to the United States, being I am on the other side of the US I even was okay with 15 days, it has since been 47 days since it was shipped. I want MY money back and I am currently working with Paypal to make that happen.

@Canton Thy

I am also having issues with your company! I'm out $90 for absolutely NOTHING!

This company is a ducking joke. I will NEVER use or recommend your company!

View more comments (2)
ID
Birmingham, Alabama
Cons
  • Cannot return or get refund
  • Customer service is very poor
Reason of review