Southglenn Regal Cinemas, Centennial, CO ruined our New Year's Eve!

Regal Southglenn, Centennial, CO ruined our New Year's Eve! We paid $31 online for premium seating with intention of having a drink and dinner while viewing "Unbroken". We arrived early & ordered drinks & dinner in the premium seating lobby with the server. After 20 min. without our drinks arriving we decided to seat ourselves in the theater since it was 10 min before showtime. My husband paid our server with credit card in advance & when he went to pick up his beer while walking into the theater it had no head and was warm. He handed it back to the server at the bar to be replaced. I use the theater's provided closed captioning device for hearing impaired and when I tried to connect into the theater it only registered "searching". I asked the server to send an usher to help me--no results. I took the device out to the restaurant lobby & gave it to the manager & he said he would replace it. Long story short.....our food order NEVER ARRIVED, one drink was delivered in a styrofoam cup & server explained that the beer keg was being changed out but it never arrived either! After THREE requests (2 of them directly to the upstairs theater manager) to fix my closed captioning device it was never replaced or even returned so I missed a great deal of the movie dialog! My husband ended up purchasing drinks in the main lobby & carrying them upstairs to our "premium seating". When he asked for the General Manager the manager in the lobby said he was in back and not available. My husband asked for his money back and the upstairs manager asked him to "trust me" that he would run the refund through on his Mastercard. Obviously our experience was so exasperating that he demanded the money back in cash and received it. We did not enjoy the movie because both of us had to leave & come back so many times to ask about our drinks, our meals, and the closed captioning device, plus we left the theater hungry and angry! DON'T PAY FOR "PREMIUM SEATING" AND DON'T TRY TO HAVE DINNER OR A DRINK...... As a matter of fact, just don't patronize this theater until they get their act together. It wasn't this way when it was a HOLLYWOOD theater chain!
ID