New Look Boca - Terrible Plastic Surgery Results

I had my earlobes closed by Dr. Hamm in the Boca office of New Look Boca. They are connected to Strax Rejuvenation. He did an AWFUL JOB!!! My lobes are now DEFORMED and have been INFECTED and BLEEDING since the sutures were removed by a totally inexperience young girl who YANKED them out. After my initial appointment, the office was never even close to being on time. It's been 6 months since the surgery and I have been back 4 times because of the pain and bleeding and infection. I finally asked for my money back because I now need to go elsewhere to have my lobes reconstructed and the infection treated. The office administrator said, "That's not happening!" They WILL hear from my attorney! These people are CROOKS!!!!!!!!!

I did not do the operation and they want to take more than 80 percent of what I pay them!! Scammers, They want to steal my money that already pays!!!!!

Thank you í was going to have Surgery here but after reading these reviews I'm scared and like my life I will find better doctors even if it cost me more money I will save up ,sometimes you get what you pay for thank you for your honest review

@Anonymous

Exactly!

View more comments (2)
ID
Boca Raton, Florida
Cons
  • Need reconstruction
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
I want them to pay for my reconstruction, my expenses and the pain and aggravation that I have gone thru because of them