PayPal - Stealing my money

I set up a link to my bank account so I could pay my bill since they didn't transfer my financial information when they transferred my account from Billmelater. Apparently I mistakenly set it up from savings instead of checking, so the payment was rejected. I called Paypal when I saw the bank charge and the representative explained the the account had been linked to my savings account. He stated that he could use my old financial information from Billmelater to make a onetime phone payment. I didn't want my payment to be late so I made the payment. I also asked him to stop their computer from presenting the first payment again automatically since they now had the required monthly payment. He stated their computer would not present it again. Well, this morning I incurred another $30 charge from my bank because Paypal tried to take the first payment again. I called Paypal again and this representative was a total ***. He stated they couldn't stop the computer from accessing my account until they got the first payment and it would continue to do so until it got the money. I explained that I had made the monthly payment with a second payment (on time!). He said that didn't matter and then accused me of deliberately paying my bill from an account that didn't have sufficient funds. To stop the ongoing attempts to access the account by PayPal I had to block my savings account which cost me an additional $15 dollars.
ID
Product
Paypal Account
Cons
  • Fraudulent charges
  • Their service
  • That they stole my money
Reason of review