MyNameNecklace - Order not yet delivered despite paying extra for quicker delivery!!!

Ordered a birthday present for my friend from this so called legit website and still haven't received it yet. I have emailed them about 4 times now and have still not had any replies. Absolute scammers, they have taking the money out of my account but still haven't delivered what I have ordered, wish I had researched these people first before buying because someone needs to shut them down. Going to file a complaint with trading standards tomorrow and also with the police, something needs to be done. Also if anyone can help me out with suggestions on how I can get my money back either off my bank or anywhere else I would really appreciate it.
#920662

I called my credit card company. Its a lengthy dispute but i will get my money one way or the other.

I suggest calling who the card company, bank or paypal.. Who ever you used to make ur payment

#920666
@Vanessa

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for your comment.

As you can see in my comment below, I was able to resolve this matter with the customer.

We are running a very honest business here and even if there are mistakes that occur we are always here to correct them.

You are more than welcome to contact me for any further information.

Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I was pleased that we were able to solve this issue with you on the phone earlier.

I apologize for the delay in our response due to this very busy holiday season but as noted, your order is on its way and will arrive in time for Christmas. You may use the tracking number provided with your order.

Again, I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and happy we were able to figure this out.

Always at your service, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

I've had the exact same problem and I've had no response from them, they've taken £65 and I have not yet received my order, so annoyed!

I also placed an order and have not received it, it's been 3 weeks now :( wish I had also researched this obviously bogus company, absolute *** and I will be reporting them too.

I am livid with this company I placed an order on 1st Dec.

It's now the 19th Dec and although I got a shipped notification I have not received it. So where is it and who if anyone signed for it????

I have now sent 2 emails within 2 days and not heard a thing ,

I paid via PayPal do will open up a dispute .

Absolute ***

If you need to file a complaint I am with you! I ordered this on the 2nd of December.

They said they sent it over a week ago but tracking number is wrong and that is not their fault. I think they are a scam!!!!

@Smualn

I am same i ordered on 28th november told was shipped on 11th december and was meant to be here by 16th as i paid express delivery i have emailed several times and no reply

@Anonymous

I ordered on 28/11/14 and am yet to even receive notification that it's been sent!!! Not happy at all.

@Anon

I've got the same issue, dispatched the 11th not here. So annoyed only saving grace is it went on my credit card so will be contacting them on Monday citing fraudulent transaction.

View more comments (9)