Better Business Together - Really? BBT Thinks there is NO issue?

Dear cffe33f, Thanks for your comment. While I'm sure BBT has provided YOU with excellent service on the contrary we did NOT! I'm sure if you reviewed the signed agreement which is VERY easy to comprehend, you'll have a better appreciation and understanding of our position. This would be completely avoided if she would have responded to the request 30 days ago but has simply ignored them. They have an outstanding invoice for $11,799 so we can't let this matter just "go away" which is what BBT probably expects. With regards to professionalism, helping others and 'sander' (which I think you meant slander), IF BBT is so certain of their position perhaps they can share their copy of the agreement of which this posting is based on. While it may sound like sour grapes, it's really smelling quite fishy in Phoenix!

WOW.. Phoenix area small businesses considering RISE WiFi or Better Business Together watch out.

Stacy Duprey does NOT pay her bills and ignores contractual responsibility that SHE signs.

What a total scam!!!!