Rosewe - Scam company.

The company is a scam. The have to be investigated by customer protection agency! I received the items, but they were not as pictured. I ordered 4 items size L - two of them were very big and the other two very small and extremely bad quality! So when you go to return the items you will be told to pay postal charges and taxes to China with recorded delivery which is more expensive than the cost of the items. I started a case with PayPal, but PayPal only offered full refund after sending back the items for my expense.

This is why I don't buy from China. I had a bad experience with a different company that sent me damaged items offered to refund me back and it was all bull ***. Stay away from Chinese merchants!!

Dear,

When customer received the package, we recommend our customers contact with us directly to solve the problem as soon as possible.

1. if we sent wrong size, customer can take a picture of the items received with it's size tag so that we can check and if we sent wrong size , we will offer refund.

2.if the size run small or large not as described, customer are encouraged to put measurements on the items and sent us pictures with the measurements so that we can check and correct the information on website.And we will also offer refund when it's our fault.

3.When customer open a dispute on paypal center, we will do what paypal let us do and then case will be reviewed by paypal.

Thank you for understanding.

View more comments (1)
ID
London, England
Cons
  • Cannot return or get refund
Reason of review